Me and my friend were out in the woods by Green Mountain and we had our campfires lit and cooking food so we could get some blood. We didnt have much i had a Lee Enfield with 4 mags and a Browning pistol with no ammo and my buddy had a SKS with 2 clips and a anaconda with one cylinder. we are getting ready to DC and come back when the server is daytime but we want to finish cooking our food. Out of nowhere a red flare shows up distantly at the radio tower we were following the bandit that killed us to. we had him killed after i unloaded my final pistol clip into him (therefor no ammo for it) and i took his lee enfield. Anyway my friend went to check it out while i finished cooking the steaks. we were not on TS or skype so i didnt know what he was up to. he comes running back screaming HELP ME in direct as a hatchet guy is chasing after him and my friend couldnt get a clear shot (he is new to the game). I stand up from the campfire and take aim but before i pull the trigger the hatchet guy just drops dead with the sound of breaking legs right next to a pine tree. out of that tree comes a man with no weapon-no backpack-and not in player clothing i have ever seen (not even the new stuff in breaking point) he was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a white hoodie but something is different. he has blood on his clothes a scarred face and is slightly transparent. he says you owe me and disapeared into thin air i about crapped myself and logged off right away. can someone tell me what this was i dont think it was a hackar because most servers nowadays have decent anti hacks and i have never seen a hack in breaking point. WHAT IS THIS

• Like 1

It is something we never speak of here on the forums for he is always watching.

• Like 3

You've really fucked yourself over now. Hide your kids.. Hide your wife....

He's coming...

• Like 2

Don't worry, I heard roadflares are very affective against ghosts and transparent hipsters. But first, you must master the art of road flare(the space makes it special). I could take you in, but it'll come at a price. 19.95 USD, not including shipping and handling, roadflares will not be provided so you must bring your own.

Disable all webcams now! When you look around Green Mountain <genuflects> <crosses self> Green Mountain also stares into you. Think 'The Ring' but polygons and pixels instead of VHS tape. This message was brought to you across the open, hollow, expansive depths of the web abyss at great personal risk. A vision of a transparent man wearing cut off jeans is the first symptom. I cannot mention the latter phases and the unspeakable chills that accompany them on silent wings, but suffice it to say <glances over shoulder> <slams home a 30 round mag>, you have been warned.

You can enter... but you can't leave.

• Like 1

You owe him a bite to eat, so he came for the steaks. Remember, you promised?

Edited by Mr Mouse