G000gle

People dont understand

Still, shooting an enfield off in the middle of the super market - what did you think would happen? No pistol/hatchet?

Persoanlly I think a lot of these "medics" or uber helpers are pissing in the wind, it's a thankless task that's never really going to give the adulation or attention that these guys seem to want, it's more likely to make them look like fools or get them killed. For me if you are doing it for the attention, or to make yourself look like a good guy you shouldnt be doing it at all.

Day Z is a hostile wasteland, expect abuse, being killed and no one to do you a favour. Even the best of us have got blood on our hands.

its a dog eat dog world - and I will eat your dog!

I'd have to disagree. It isn't a thankless job at all. Most of the people I've helped out are very grateful, and have even offered what little gear they had as compensation (didn't take it of course). Yes you have your bandits and betrayers, but there's still plenty of people out there that need help and want someone they can trust. I don't do it for attention or anything, that's just how I like to play the game. I've played DayZ for a year or so now, and have only killed 1 person who didn't shoot at me first, and I still regret it. I know it's a dangerous playstyle, but that's part of the fun.

• Like 1

This guy is racist and sexist! Women, attack him with pointless feminist dribble!

• Like 1

<'gooogle translation'>

I only kill a person 2 times.

It was a black man in Balota with the axe.

I can't decide if he killed a black man who had an axe or killed a black man with an axe. Oh well, hopefully you didn't kill him just because he was black.

• Like 1

I'd have to disagree. It isn't a thankless job at all. Most of the people I've helped out are very grateful, and have even offered what little gear they had as compensation (didn't take it of course). Yes you have your bandits and betrayers, but there's still plenty of people out there that need help and want someone they can trust. I don't do it for attention or anything, that's just how I like to play the game. I've played DayZ for a year or so now, and have only killed 1 person who didn't shoot at me first, and I still regret it. I know it's a dangerous playstyle, but that's part of the fun.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate there are going to be individuals who are grateful for medical assistance from a random stranger, especially given the dangers. And I can understand that and even respect that sort of thing - I can even see the appeal in the play style, especially so from veterans of the game. I also appreciate that this does very much fit how Day Z is purely the environment of some fantastic player driven stories! Everyone loves to hear a story of a stranger bucking the trend and not killing a vulnerable player and actually helping them in their hour of need. That’s what Day Z is all about.

My initial point I guess was in relation to a lot of players who seem to choose this style of play for the wrong reasons, they want to be that hero but also want everyone to know it was them, for the adulation and what they perceive as being on a higher pedestal than your average player, bandit or those of us who are a bit more cautious. They do this probably totally ill prepared and for without the experience needed to do it properly.

I also fail to share their ideology of it , the kind of “making Day Z safe” approach, when in reality their approach could be seen as reckless and ignorant. Even in the best case scenario it’s purely fire fighting, on a very, very small scale – probably losing more lives than saving and ultimately never going to make anyone safe. It just seems so futile in most cases. Again, no disrespect intended to those of you who do dedicate your play style to medic styles, I know there are a number of very successful teams out there that I do have a lot of time for that. I

Edited by Box

Nobody knows what server GOOgle plays on, or what little world has been set up there. See attached for an example The first 4 minutes are pretty funny. I never heard of "Medic Clans," but I've seen plenty of side chat such as "Can anybody bring me morphine?" So it's quite possible for a server to have such a Clan. So what if a medic gets killed. Clans have bases, so the medic just gets picked up and re-equipped when he respawns. Part of the job. But the medic should at least be equipped with an SD to get zeds off victims. That's the part I don't understand. What good was the medic? I don't think anybody expects adulation from such work. The game already provides humanity for medic work, so that's built in. Might as well say Heroes expect adulation, or bandits. Sounds like a troll, but it's pretty funny. The garbled translations help that along.

hopefully you didn't kill him just because he was black.

I think he did.

Nobody knows what server GOOgle plays on, or what little world has been set up there. See attached for an example The first 4 minutes are pretty funny. I never heard of "Medic Clans," but I've seen plenty of side chat such as "Can anybody bring me morphine?" So it's quite possible for a server to have such a Clan. So what if a medic gets killed. Clans have bases, so the medic just gets picked up and re-equipped when he respawns. Part of the job. But the medic should at least be equipped with an SD to get zeds off victims. That's the part I don't understand. What good was the medic? I don't think anybody expects adulation from such work. The game already provides humanity for medic work, so that's built in. Might as well say Heroes expect adulation, or bandits. Sounds like a troll, but it's pretty funny. The garbled translations help that along.

"acting"

This is how everybody should play this game. :D

"acting"

"All the world's a stage." The acting wasn't very good, but it was good work. The guy driving them away was the best. When he said "What, you think this is a game!??" I was laughing out tears for a good minute or two.

<google translation>

I hear man in super market, he hurt. Tries to take potato for family, they suffer of malnourish.

Politburo come and knock him to ground. I try to shoot politburo with rifle, like real latvian hero. But politburo chase me instead. No potato for man, instead death. Is sad.

Ah, is life.