414_Xiphias

Severe Frame rate issue in 1.7.1.4

Downloaded the most recent update and went to start playing but Arma II itself, at the main menu, was only getting around 8 fps. Once I join a server it will start around 7 fps and drops to 0 over a few seconds. I'm running 93825 with 1.7.1.4. I've tried reverting back to a previous build and also re-installing 93825 but neither has worked. Never had frame rate issues before (not counting known frame rate bugs).

Here's my system:

Intel Core i5 750 @2.67 Ghz

8GB DDR3 RAM

Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM

EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi)

I've noticed the same thing on my machine. When I enter a server, FPS is excellent, but a few minutes into the game it starts dropping drastically. About five minutes later it has dropped to like 5 FPS and continues to stick at that.

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2 Ghz

HD5850 Toxic 1GB @ 820/1160 (slightly overclocked)

8GB DDR3 SDRAM

2 x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, SP1

Exactly the same thing. Getting 40-50fps and suddenly drops to 8fps no matter what setting I change or where I look.

i7 950 Bloomfield

GTX 560Ti

6GB RAM

Windows 7

Mine drops to about 20 fps, it's a pain when I'm actually trying to play tactical. My friend mentioned this happening for other people too and for him itself. Help the devs see this so we can fix this problem.

I've noticed the same thing on my machine. When I enter a server' date=' FPS is excellent, but a few minutes into the game it starts dropping drastically. About five minutes later it has dropped to like 5 FPS and continues to stick at that.

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2 Ghz

HD5850 Toxic 1GB @ 820/1160 (slightly overclocked)

8GB DDR3 SDRAM

2 x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, SP1

[/quote']

I have the exact same problem. The only way to get around it is to disconnect and reconnect, but that gets cumbersome very quickly.

AMD Phenom II x4 810

HD 5770 1GB overclocked a bit

4gb RAM

Two 1TB hard drives

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, all recent updates installed