Sign in to follow this  
boxman80

Prepared Assault Event - Open To All - 6th June 8pm (UK/BST)

Hi folks, just an open invitation to any good people who would like to participate in another of our open events! Last week we had a good turn out (thanks to those who joined in!) and tonight we're hoping for an even better show!

BRIEF:

We are hosting a series of mini-events between our main seasonal events (Faction Wars- season 3 coming soon!), where buy the players on our server are divieded into three main factions. Private teams and Lone Wolves are also more than welcome to take part. These mini-events are pretty straight forward !

Each week Our factions, Ravens, Scorpions & Jackals, are each being assigned an objective to defend. The other factions and private teams/lone wolves are tasked with assaulting and securing those positions. The team that holds the objective at the end of the event each week wins! To make it more interesting rewards are being offered in conjunction with other ongoing events (Bounty HunterZ & Faction Wars) in the form of "Faction Funds" which can tehn inturn be used to purchase various items of kit, ammunition, clothing, vehicles or even weapons from our Faction Shop (on our website).

RULES:

- A 1 hour "gentlemen's agreement" of cease fire is in affect from 7pm onwards to allow players to gear up and prep in relative safety.

- Event starts 8pm Sharp when the objective is marked on the map.

- No combat logging.

- No 3rd party software, hacks or cheats

- All in-game weapons & vehicles are available (if you can find it you can use it!)

- No abusive language or flaming

- The player or team that controls the objective at 10:30pm will be the winners and get the reward

- No kamikazee attacks (using choppers/planes) to destroy the objective or surrounding area

- No voice comms in side chat

- Lone Wolves and small teams are welcome to team up with any faction at their own risk!

- Any disputes will be settled by the server admin (Box).

TIME/DATE:

6th June 8pm (UK) 7-8pm 1 hour prep time!

SERVER:

The BSB Network Chernarus server. Pretty clsoe to vanilla settings - Basic load out (1 makarov, 2 mags, 2 bangages, 1 czech vest), 250ish vehicles, towing/heli lifitng/ AI / NO auto refuel enabled. Some map additions (no barracks in cherno or anthing silly like that!).

b_560_95_1.png

MUMBLE server also available @ our website http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Further details and feedback welcome via our website too!

To take part just turn up and play!

Edited by Box

when does it start like 3-4 hours i live in +2GMT

Sounds fun. I probably won't be able to make this one, when is the next event? (It's kind of short notice too)

• Like 1

when does it start like 3-4 hours i live in +2GMT

its starts 5 hours 30 mins after you posted that

• Like 1

Sounds fun. I probably won't be able to make this one, when is the next event? (It's kind of short notice too)

we do events every Thursday, check our website (my signature) for details

• Like 1

we do events every Thursday, check our website (my signature) for details

Gotcha, I'll bookmark it and see if I can get my computer fixed by next Thursday.

EDIT: What is the event called? There are several events on your website but I don't know which one this is, as all the dates are marked as TBA.

Edited by TheBambiAvenger
  • Like 1

This is just a mini-event in preparation for the full season wars event. The TBA are the dates of the up-coming Faction Wars season themselves scheduled to start later this month.

Normally events would appear either on our news sectiona nd/or int he events calander themselves. Most Day Z events are played thursday or sundays. However we also have on-going events that can be played at any time throughteh week (such as Bounty HunterZ.)

We tend to post events here ont eh day we runt ehm as if we post them too early people tend to forget and the topic dies well before the event.

We tend to post events here ont eh day we runt ehm as if we post them too early people tend to forget and the topic dies well before the event.

Cool, hope I can attend some of these.