JasonSabotage

I can't get the Debug Monitor on

When I go into options to turn it on, it doesn't let me turn it off/on, it's just blank.

I really need it to help me determine blood level, does anyone know how I can fix this?

Y'know, you could learn to play without it.

But anyway... does hitting the insert button (INS) help?

You could alternatively join Balota Buddies.

The debug monitor is enabled :thumbsup:

insert will give you things like humanity and kills, but not blood level. There's no way to get an exact blood level, at least one vanilla servers. From my experience though, one it gets past the first level drop on the UI, you're in danger of being knocked out/broken leg from zeds. Once the entire thing is drained, you're in danger of passing out on your own. I'm not sure what else you would need to know your blood levels for beyond that, as it isn't advised to run around near death.

some servers i play on have it and some i can't seem to find out how to turn it on.

everyone tells me "insert key" i press it and nothing happens.

i have a laptop and my insert key is like fused with "delete" when i press it my character turns right*...

if someone could help me out that would be great.

*already tried holding shift and alt while pressing.

Edited by methr1k2dop3

The blood stat has been removed from the debug monitor. The blood icon should give you a rough idea of how much blood you have left though.

Fn+ins should help you, but as mZLY said, it doesn't show blood level anymore

E: 69 posts giggity

Edited by narkoman14

The blood stat has been removed from the debug monitor. The blood icon should give you a rough idea of how much blood you have left though.

y so unhappy? kitty?

Go to options>controls. "All controls" is a drop down menu. Select "Custom controls" from the dropdown.

At the bottom, action 20 is the debug monitor. I assigned tilde and that works. Use a key that works for you.

The monitor has only kill tallies and humanity count. You can't remove it from the screen with a key.

But it's timed at maybe 10-15 seconds, then it disappears.