Sign in to follow this  
ghzt

US 1 US 2 TAW_Tonic Need Beta Patch

The server still runing in 1.60 from arma, and its unable to connect (Stuck in Waiting for character to create)

Bump, these servers don't seem to have the BETA patch yet. How can Tonic be on the DayZ staff and not know to update the server to the latest BETA?

Bump again.

How is it that a server run by a DAY Z STAFF MEMBER is so far behind on the updates? It is STILL not running the BETA patch.

Just play on a different server until it gets patched. No harm done.

You clearly did not read my post. I have 2 cars that are at my current character location, and I don't want to wander off on a different server and have to find them again. Perhaps you have never had a car in DayZ, but once you do it is VERY hard to go back to walking everywhere instead of driving to anywhere on the map in 10 minutes.

Additionally cars apparently not start falling apart if you don't use them for a number of days, and I would hate to have that happen to me. I also have a ton of supplies in these cars that I would appreciate having access to.

You clearly did not read my post. I have 2 cars that are at my current character location' date=' and I don't want to wander off on a different server and have to find them again. Perhaps you have never had a car in DayZ, but once you do it is VERY hard to go back to walking everywhere instead of driving to anywhere on the map in 10 minutes.

Additionally cars apparently not start falling apart if you don't use them for a number of days, and I would hate to have that happen to me. I also have a ton of supplies in these cars that I would appreciate having access to.

[/quote']

"If you get attached to your gear....you're gonna have a bad time."

/Ski instructor.

Seriously, play on a different server for a bit, go outside, read a book, make sweet love to someone (or thing I don't discriminate) just do something other than complain out something out of your control.

Sounds like someone broke the first rule of Chernarus...

Tonic is working on another project. I'm not sure of his standing in the Day Z team, so I won't make any comment on that. All I know is that he has something else on the go, so maybe that could be why he may have fallen behind.

This is my opinion, and nothing to do with the Day Z Staff team.

You clearly did not read my post. I have 2 cars that are at my current character location' date=' and I don't want to wander off on a different server and have to find them again. Perhaps you have never had a car in DayZ, but once you do it is VERY hard to go back to walking everywhere instead of driving to anywhere on the map in 10 minutes.

[/quote']

"If you get attached to your gear....you're gonna have a bad time."

/Ski instructor.

Seriously, play on a different server for a bit, go outside, read a book, make sweet love to someone (or thing I don't discriminate) just do something other than complain out something out of your control.

Please don't give me the cliched Day Z talking points. I am not complaining, just trying to bring it to Tonic's attention.

Anyway, I'm off to fap some inanimate objects.