JasonSabotage

Is there suppose to be a cursor in Dayz?

I watch Dayz videos and people have like a little green cursor (almost like cross hairs) in the middle of the screen.

I have Dayz and I don't have any cursor so it's somewhat harder to open things up or pick things up because it's harder to aim.

Also how do I get into a normal server. I'm using Dayz commander, and when I get into a server I don't even have a Makarov Pistol.

I just want to play a normal Dayz server where it turns Day/Night, you start with a pistol, and there's no mods/hacks what so ever.

You must have been watching old dayz videos, or ones on private hives. They removed the makarov on spawn awhile ago, you only spawn with painkillers, bandage, and patrol pack, at least on public servers and vanilla private hives. That's the case for "normal servers" now. If you want a pistol and only a pistol on spawn, you'll have to do some looking around for the right one.

As far as your crosshair, some server do have it disabled. If you want a server that does have them enabled, in DayZ commander, look under settings. If a server has crosshairs enabled, the cross under settings will be white, if it's disabled, it'll be gray.