Sign in to follow this  
Sardes

Admin ban at GTXGaming.co.uk servers

Yesterday I tried to join GTXGaming.co.uk server and failed, recieving admin ban restriction for remote code execution, dated 06.11.2012. I dont understand the reason, I dont even remember, what I did at november 2012. I have played a lot of different DayZ servers from october 2012 till march 2013 and have never been banned by admin or battleye. And I can join other official servers now, but not any GTXGaming.co.uk.

Can anybody give me advice, what should I do?

GTXGaming are a hosting company, they rent the Dayz 'Cash Whore' Origins servers to people.

To get banned from the all is odd, unless Origins banned you and force hosts to use their ban lists.

I have never played DayZ Origins before, wanted to try it. No luck :(

I've seen remote exec restriction kicks before, it /can/ happen if you try and use C.E. to modify game values. I don't know what else trips it, though.

Posted in Ban Appeals thread of Origins forum, it looks like they are not going to lift the ban. Is there any ban list of DayZ Anti-Hax (by the text message, it looks like DayZ Anti-Hax banned me)? Is there a way to discuss that issue with DayZ Anti-Hax supervisors or someone, who perform functions of controller? Any DayZ Anti-Hax forum?

Im not a cheater, never used cheats. I have played different servers, private and public (and can do it now freely), and have never got banned or kicked for cheating.

Edited by Sardes