Sign in to follow this  
Ingway

Haven't played in a long while, got some questions

Hi, coming back to play Dayz again after a long time away from it. Felt like playing again after watching some videos about it but i felt like asking some things.

1- The new community maps: I am aware that the community made some new maps. They semm pretty cool but i'm wondering, are there any servers with all maps connected to each other like islands? Or do i just have to join a server with a specific map to actually play on it?

2- The status tab: I noticed after playing for a bit that the status bar on the top right is no longer there... is that a server thing or was it completely removed?

3- Are there alot of hackers still: During the time i stoped playing was also the time when hackers suddenly ran around all sorts of servers causing trouble. How's the situation with then at the moment?

Hopefully those are easier to asnwer. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also another question, is fog in the game now too? Or is that a Dayz Origins deal?

Edited by Ingway

Ohai,

1) As cool as it would be, you need to join a specific server for each map.

2) The status bar has been removed from official servers, some private hives still use one though.

3) I can't answer for the public hives, but Balota Buddies def. doesn't :thumbsup:

4) Fog is in game, kinda sucks but adds to the atmosphere