callsignBravo (DayZ)

one hell of an hour+BASE RAID (join in)((if you dare))

Sooo... I log onto my favorite server ever (of all time) and have to start a fresh survivor, my last toatally kitted try ended in me clicking "get into crashed huey as gunner" I wanted to use the minigun on the side of a fixed location non loot spawning chopper crash. Anyway i spawn in on the mountian near dubovo airport and after a short run have looted all the hangars and get nothing save a large coyote backpack. I run to the assault base on the southwest corner and find lo and behold and m249 saw with one full 200 round mag. The server has tons of vehicles so i hop into the C-130j sitting on the runway and take off, with the intention of going to jaroslavski airport in the north. i leave the ground and almost home free slam into the red radio antenna near the air control tower. Now i love taviana but WHO THE FUCK WAS SO STUPID AS TO PUT THAT WHERE IT WILL BRING DOWN ALL THE AIRPLANES!?!?!?! I collide and after a half second KO bandage up with about 8500 blood and no hearing whatsoever i tried to turn my system and game sound all the way up but i still coulnt hear. I run 50 feet to the warehouses there to get car parts and a toolbox for a sedan i saw during takeoff about 200m away from the A.C.T. on the runway. i get a jerry can toolbox and tire and fix it up. On the way to sabina to loop around the hospital i spot a UAZ and with the servers salvage script take all the parts from the sedan to the UAZ. and on the hill i spot a heli crash. Im about to get into my car when 2 lee enfeild weilding "badasses" try to get the jump on me i only realized they were firing when both their bullets hit my UAZ. I turn, lay down and 28 bullets later the wannabe bandits are dead. i collect their things which includes an ammo box for my SAW and a SVD camo with no ammo, which i have 2 mags for. At the crash i find an m240 scope that i didnt want because it takes away your pack, soldier clothing and a ghillie suit. i put on the soldier clothing because i dont like ghillies. the custom server files make me suddenly look like an awesome russian Special forces guy.

On the road again i come across another crash and once i park and kill the zombies i get two more things of soldier clothing. i try one on and look like an awesome delta force dude so i put the next one on and get the stock soldier outfit. i try again and get a US army dude with a really ugly helmet. One more try gets me a marine corp. soldier. I was going to try again but i saw a vodnick driving down the road aparently for the crashed helo. For those of you who don't know a vodnick is an armored russian truck

The ones in this server are medic vonicks so they have big red crosses on the sides and no gun on the top at 150 m away it stops and 3 guys with m16s and g36s get out. I roll behind my UAZ and watch them go to the crash. They pay no attention to my car as theirs is far superior except is is about 10kph slower. as they loot i get in my UAZ and drive away. No bullets hit me and they didnt give chase. after 5 minuets of driving i reach the airfeild and a player in a cessna one seater flys over and ejects on to the airfield. He gets in a car and drives out to the middle of the strip i tell him to get out and put down his weapon. He complies, and we decide to team up and try to takeout the AIs on the mountian on the small island. after a 10 minute loot run in the dock town thats near the airfield we have the parts we need for a chopper. we fix up a huey I fly and he guns. we take a run and he strafes one of the two AI hueys and it starts smoking and fires back. He takes a bullet and starts to bleed so we flee and land. he bandages and has to log off. i fly back to the large island and log off.

I am making plans with a few friends of mine to get on this server sometime this weekend or next week as school ends monday to raid the biggest AI base it has one of almost every weapon in arma 2. If you want to join us my in game name is cheezwhaz and ill be giving free rides for the mission

the server ip: 97.101.92.100:2302 its name is joeszombieshack

I will leave updates as to when we will do the raid if you want to join in or mooch off what we leave behind.

Edited by callsignBravo

i do not know the exact time or day this will all go down so on the day of ill post the meet location and methods of communication (im trying to find a TS3 server to use on short notice) The goal of this whole thing is not only get geared up but to get more regulars on this server. Its a great one and had a lot of players at one point, but a couple months ago there was an issue where not everyone could log on. I didnt get affected but after all this happened and a rollback occured the server lost 3/4 of its average player count. Never happened again and later that month new scipts were put in like Sarge AI, AI bases, different clothing looks, and deserted ouposts and basebuilding is being added shortly. I really hope this helps the server

Depending on how the raid goes we might also attack the AI base on the racetrack. So we have 2 weapon boxes with all guns.

glad you like the server. im allways working on it trying to make it better. although i cant take credit for building the larger base. i can take the credit for how everything on the server is placed. and by the way we do have the vodniks with the guns on top on the server they spawn at the ai bases.

glad you like the server. im allways working on it trying to make it better. although i cant take credit for building the larger base. i can take the credit for how everything on the server is placed. and by the way we do have the vodniks with the guns on top on the server they spawn at the ai bases.

I love the server maybe you could help out in he base raid. We have alot of people that i know but it would be awesome to have the owner on

still would love to have more people though and could you add the m110 its my favorite sniper and the only one i would use besides a M40a3/5 (whichever one has the leaves and stuff on it)

I love the diffrent kinds of soldier clothing. but when i log out and log in it sets me back to civillian clothing and deleted my soldier clothing luckily i had a second one

Edited by callsignBravo

today we did the raid. well tried, so me and a buddy are going there in my truck of guns we find a player/admin non server created base. we found a ural fuel with a bunch of guns in it we mainly stole it for its plethora of stanag ammo which we had limmited supplies of and not enough time to get some. on the airfield on the small island. A huey flies over and spots us it turns around and opens fire on my friend. We pull into the woods as two man team after a minute of driving we stop. His cam fuel ural is almost invisible compared to my blue ural. the huey manuvers around and spots me, I know it i can see it clearly through an opening in the trees he manuvers a little more and opens fire on my friend. we pull away and he looses a tire. He tells me to keep running and he will buy me time. He jumps out and empties half his mk48 Mod 0 mag into the huey and it destroys the truck which knocks him out and they kill him. I park far away about a click and watched it. I knew he was looking for me... I slipped away to the other island because the dumbass wasnt watching thr large bridge. I hid the truck and logged out. Tommarow we will hopefully have better luck.

today we did the raid. well tried, so me and a buddy are going there in my truck of guns we find a player/admin non server created base. we found a ural fuel with a bunch of guns in it we mainly stole it for its plethora of stanag ammo which we had limmited supplies of and not enough time to get some. on the airfield on the small island. A huey flies over and spots us it turns around and opens fire on my friend. We pull into the woods as two man team after a minute of driving we stop. His cam fuel ural is almost invisible compared to my blue ural. the huey manuvers around and spots me, I know it i can see it clearly through an opening in the trees he manuvers a little more and opens fire on my friend. we pull away and he looses a tire. He tells me to keep running and he will buy me time. He jumps out and empties half his mk48 Mod 0 mag into the huey and it destroys the truck which knocks him out and they kill him. I park far away about a click and watched it. I knew he was looking for me... I slipped away to the other island because the dumbass wasnt watching thr large bridge. I hid the truck and logged out. Tommarow we will hopefully have better luck.

What's your in game name?