BigBennyLava

Augmented DayZ Survival - Custom map // Self Bloodbag // 300 VEHICLES // 25 HELICOPTERS // Auto refuel // Disassemble vehicles // Custom loot

Logo5_zps77245113.png

Augmented DayZ Survival

A new server hosted by Big Benny Lava and MrPurplz!

IP: 109.123.117.178

Port: 3357

b_560_95_1.png

Our new server has just recently launched and we're thrilled to be part of the new DayZ experience.

In our server, you will find we have the following things:

*300 Vehicles
*25 Helicopters
*Custom map (new added buildings)
*Self Bloodbag (with 10% infection chance)
*Vehicle disassembly (take parts off vehicles and use them to fix other vehicles)
*Auto refuel (no more filling jerry can after jerry can, just drive up to a fuel station and refuel!)
*Increased helicopter crashes (a new one every 8 minute)
*Custom loot tables (new guns added to crash site loot)
*Active admins (active administrators who don't abuse their power and are here to serve you)
*Server events (hosted by administrators, these server events are a fun way to bring new community interaction to DayZ)
*Lights at night time (street lights work at night)
*Hangender Anti-hack

*Suicide script (shoot yourself if you want to respawn)

*Custom intro and intro music

*PvP event arena

*Debug monitor

*Remove clothes from corpses script

Through the next coming week, we will be hosting welcome events. All of our vehicles and loot are fresh to the server, be the first to get on and get your share before everyone else!

We hope to see you there soon!

homepage_zps9bd22828.jpg

Edited by BigBennyLava

Just copied your ip gonna try and be on later, no NPCs right? Look forward to hopping on your server and if its a good one i can be a donator...

Yep there's no NPC's :)

This server is run by the players. Whatever features they call for I shall add. I've currently got a portal under development for my website for this server too :)

As for donations, always definitely welcome as there's only 2 of us that pay for the server. We will be having donator privileges, but we're not sure what yet.

I also want to mention that for every friend you bring to this server, you get a +1 to your current weapon :)

Example: If you have no gear, I will give you a handgun. If you have a handgun, I will give you a shotgun. If you have a shotgun, you get an assault rifle and so on so forth :]

Hmm looks awsome

what is the starting gear?

2 bandages, compass, map and painkillers :)

cool no gun,but you wont get lost or die from a zombie, that is how I like it!

Yeah indeed :) I could give people guns but I'm used to finding my own now.

I've updated our logo to something more jazzy, what do you think?

Update: Events will be happening on the server today! Throughout the day, we will feature several events with items as prizes.

Kill the admin: Simple, an admin will be given full gear and placed on Skalisty island with no bridge to escape. Players will be given standard armaments and weapons and a few SEAL boats. You get 2 lives each and if you're on the winning team, you each get a prize!

Rescue the VIP (dependent on server population): If we get at least 10 players, I will be hosting a 'rescue the VIP' mission. For this, two teams will be given co-ordinates for a downed helicopter pilot and his wingman. Your job will be either rescue or kill. If you're on the winning team, you each get a prize!

Forest hunt (dependent on server population): 3 teams of 3-5 people will be put into a wooded area. Your goal is to eliminate all opposing teams and be the last team standing. If your team wins, you each get a prize!

Our first event, Kill the Admin, is now complete! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Keep an eye out for the next upcoming daily events.

We have also implemented new Anti-hack features.

Edited by BigBennyLava

It's a new day and there's new events! Today, we have a wanted poster for a player on our server!

Banditposter_zps40ea9b39.png

Anyone who successfully kills me today and claims the bounty on me will win a nice prize!

We may also be doing other events such as Rescue the VIP and Forest hunt. Hop ingame and have some fun!

LOL! got bored at work and looked on the forum didnt know you put this poster on here yesterday haha...And for others the Street Light system in the cities look awesome at night and make it a little easier for those who have trouble during night on servers...

• Like 1

Yesterdays event, Capture the VIP, was played and completed last night. Thank you to all our participants!

There are still 2 events currently on in the server:

• WANTED: Benny Lava
  • Refer-a-friend weapon bonus

Events will continue throughout today for anyone interested. Later, I may host a new event, Ambush the Convoy. Come and join us and have some fun! :)

Our server is now back up and running with the new updates for 1.7.7 :] I personally cannot get ingame right now as I am on vacation, but if anyone could test the features and let me know on Steam (Big Benny Lava) that'd be great :)

Edited by BigBennyLava

Server has been updated for the 1.7.7.1 hotfix.

We've now got the Excelsior bridge to Stalisky island in place as well as all our other features. I've also increased the frequency of medical loot boxes in hospitals from 0.01 to 0.1.

Currently in the process of readding the AS50 to crash site loot as well as a couple of SCAR variants :)

Update: Server has been updated. Due to the removal of the popular M107 and AS50, I've had to activate RMOD for the server.

Here are our changes.

*SCAR-L (no attachments) added to firestation and military loot tables.

*SCAR-L CQC (with EOTech holosight) added to military loot tables.

*SCAR-L (with ACOG sight and unbarrel grenade launcher) added to crash site loot tables.

*BAF AS-50 readded to the server with a spawn rate of 0.01 at crashes.

*Barrett M107 readded to the server with a spawn rate of 0.01 at crashes.

*Excelsior bridge added to Stalisky island.

*Hospital loot updated from 0.01 to 0.1. Not quite so rare anymore.

*Auto refuel readded.

*Vehicle disassemble script readded.

*Self bloodbag script readded.

*Hangender anti-hack readded.

*More vehicle spawns (closer to 300) added.

*Street lights at night time readded.

*Crashes updated to spawn a new crash every 8 minutes.

Just a little update :) All of our server features are confirmed to be working except the new guns, still waiting to hear back on that.

Server events will be continuing in about a week and a half when I return home. We have our own little group of regulars, but we still need more of you guys to join us!

If any of you are looking for a new home with active administrators, good server features and persistent reliability, then we're for you. Without you guys, we won't go anywhere. Give us a try :)

Oh, and here's our custom loading screen too.

homepage_zps9bd22828.jpg

Another update. RMod and all our new features are now working. The M107 my character has is confirmed working, pretty sure the AS50 is too.

If any of you guys can jump on and find any of our new guns at crash sites and show me a screenshot on Steam (mine is Big Benny Lava) and can confirm they deal damage, I'll give you a Huey helicopter as a thank you for helping test server features :)

Come join in and have some fun!

Yet another update. Custom loot tables have been confirmed working, all is good and all of our new features are working fine :)

UPDATE: Today we have added many new features! We've added more buildings, a custom PvP arena, the remove clothes from corpses script, a debug monitor, almost triple the amount of loot spawns, a custom intro cinematic and music and the suicide script.

Come have some fun!

We'll be having a tournament on the server shortly in our custom built PvP arena. Winners and runners up take home prizes!

It'll be structured in an elimination fashion, 1 vs 1 until all combatants are defeated and a winner is chosen. If you wish to participate, just jump on the server! :)

We now host events on the server most nights. The more participants, the bigger the prizes!

We now have custom loadouts as top prizes for tournament winners.