Sign in to follow this  
PrestigiousRock

✓✓DayZ#1 - URD Network ✓✓

​============

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !! Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team. I suggest you all stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !!

TS3 IP > 185.16.85.2

============

DayZ IP > 146.185.20.210:3357

Welcome to DayZ#1 Server . We have recently setup a server and configured it to maximize intense yet fun gameplay.

We have a great and dedicated team who've put so much effort into making this server a reality and not just some pipe dream that is common with friends.

The scripts we have so far;

Auto Refuel: I always found having to put 50+ Jerry Cans into Helicopters a little bit tedious in Dayz which is why we decided to add this script to our server.

Scrapping parts: I've seen this on a few servers and it works very well within the Dayz world, however some vehicles tend to be left abandoned by this script so we've decided as a group to respawn 'dead' vehicles after 3 days of completer stripping.

Removal of Rubble: This is a rare script on many server I've visited since I started playing. The script removes unwanted rubble from the game (ATC at NWAF for example) it also makes roads a lot more accessible and actually helps with FPS problems.

We will implement more scripts just tell the admins in-game and we'll see what we can do!

If you feel like donating to the server, hit us on Skype or on TS(TS3 IP above)

One thing that is annoying with servers that run the "no rubble" script is that it removes ALL of rocket's assets,

which means that there are no tents at stary, berezino or balota.

I don't know if this is fixed on your server, but if it isn't, then you should realy look into it.