Sign in to follow this  
drake042

EXPERIENCED|X-TEAM LEADER|X-NAVY SEAL| Looking for a DayZ Team|

Howdy, Im turning 29 in July, I have been playing DayZ for over a year, I am the ex leader of MeRc, The Blood Brigade, and a few other teams for DayZ and numerous other teams for other games. I am a major team player and a expert tactician. I can use all weapons, drive and pilot very well. I do not tolerate cheaters. I have been an admin for years on games. I have a microphone and Teamspeak and Ventrillo.

Hey if you would like to join the clan that i co own we are an orgainsed and mature group add me on skype Chris.richards39 or email me at RichardsChris39@gmail.com

Edited by Tobinski

I am looking for a small Tactical realism squad to play DayZ with aswell, I play very tactically and carefully, I have several months worth of experience, and I communicate well. I am not however an Ex-Navy Seal, however I do plan on joining up when I turn 18 (17 Now) thanks! If you think I could join your squad aswell just tell me and Ill add you on skype or BloodBrigade if you would like to form a squad with me that would also be good too.

Edited by KStrain

Hi , check us out @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We're a well established stable clan for mature/adult gamers. We've been around since 2002 and have supported Day Z since launch with three active "factions" within our clan all competing against each other in weekly events and tournaments such as our Bounty HunterZ event and our Faction Wars season! Our factions are between 4-10 players big, but smaller and private teams are also welcome.We arent one of these clans that's here for a couple of weeks then gone!

We have our own populated and active balanced private hive server (on a long lease!) with some exciting customs and features as well as our own Public Mumble server for comms. We have no stupid rules or restrictions/rials or anything like that everyone is welcome - all we ask is for fair play and a bit of common sense!

Anyone is welcome to tag along without obligation to join and we have players of all levels of experience,from hardcore Day Z gamers to novices! Everyone is welcome to get involved!

Get more information at our website http://www.bsbnetwork.com

www.4thspecialforces.com

ts3.4thspecialforces.com

We're mostly Veterans and Currently serving active duty personnel. We also take and help civilians, we do have a growing DayZ division within the unit, we're more ACE / ACRE also. Come in in the TS if you want more info. Just be advised, Rank and Positions are earned with us, not given. If you really have knowledge and Tactics, come on in and we'll see what you got. For the DayZ side we're all bandits.