applejaxc

Taking Back Chernogorsk (Machinima that needs actors)

Hi.

So I've got an idea for a basic exposition in a series of 5-10 minute videos I want to make, short quips of comedy or tragedy (depending on who signs up and what we can figure out) that revolve around a survivor new to the apocalypse being harassed by bandits and zombies. It doesn't sound too original, I know, but I promise it'll be fanfreakingtastic if enough people want in.

The only requirements:

• Either be on the east US/Canadian coast, west Europe, or be willing to deal with ping/timezone problems
  • Have a microphone
  • Know what the hell you're doing
  • Follow instructions

Unless someone else would like to do it, I'm going to host the server.

For the sake of recording, required weapons/vehicles/equipment/buildings/zombies will be spawned in. The database will be different from the Applejaxc private hive (so the players on the real server won't deal with too many cars/weapons spawned in, and actors won't be running around the real server with free cars and machine guns). Don't worry about getting a BattlEYE ban; I've got it all set up.

Application:

• Name (first)
  • In-game name
  • Character name/short bio/skin/favorite gear (bandit or hero? sniper or rifleman?)
Remember that a large component to the application process is grammar; if u rite sumthing lik this u wont b acepteded.

----I've only got the exposition really figured out. The rest of the story will be decided over Skype/Steam/In-game chat and voting for whoever comes up with the best plot elements. I'm just the director and (maybe) main character; anyone that isn't an idiot can be the writer---

• Henry
  • Henryllex
  • Henry MacBrown/SAS soldier now retired in Chernarus/Hero Skin/M14 m9sd (Rifleman) Age 14

Also im on the Caribbean sea, but i can get 50 ping on most servers

Edited by Henryllex~

Hi, when will this be? I'm not free till End of June but have a lot of experience with machinimas (Arby and the chief being one of them )

Name- Rather not give on this forum but you can call me J

In game - j0shter

Character name- Shane

Bio- After the fall of Chernarus, Shane fell into the woods to live out his day. Few know how he does it, but all know of his short temper yet great leadership abilities. Ruthless yet decisive

Bandit Skin

m14 aim

Hopefully that is ok?

• Henry
  • Henryllex
  • Henry MacBrown/SAS soldier now retired in Chernarus/Hero Skin/M14 m9sd (Rifleman) Age 14

Also im on the Caribbean sea, but i can get 50 ping on most servers

I was hoping you'd apply, Henry. Seems like everyone is going to want an M14.

Why would an SAS soldier retire to a Russian client state? (SAS as in British, right?)

Hi, when will this be? I'm not free till End of June but have a lot of experience with machinimas (Arby and the chief being one of them )

Name- Rather not give on this forum but you can call me J

In game - j0shter

Character name- Shane

Bio- After the fall of Chernarus, Shane fell into the woods to live out his day. Few know how he does it, but all know of his short temper yet great leadership abilities. Ruthless yet decisive

Bandit Skin

m14 aim

Hopefully that is ok?

Whenever you're available. THe cast list is going to grow and shrink as time goes on. Feel free to join whenever.

Why would an SAS soldier retire to a Russian client state? (SAS as in British, right?)

Whenever you're available. THe cast list is going to grow and shrink as time goes on. Feel free to join whenever.

Ok sounds good,

BTW I have a few friends who are great writers. I can call in a few favours if we need direction :)

• Name Marat
  • In-game name 10 FPS Guy
  • Marat Fahrner/An unlucky fellow in the US Army who came from a heli crash/Guillie Suit/Sniper SVD Camo
  • Age 14

Edited by 10FPSGuy

I was thinking of a bad background with the SAS members and no family, he prefers to be alone and all that stuff, so he moved into a country where nobody knows him, to start a new life and all that stuff.

• Name Marat
  • Marat Fahrner/An unlucky fellow in the US Army who came from a heli crash/Guillie Suit/Sniper SVD Camo
  • Age 14

I feel something's not right there... US army, svd camo?

• Like 1

I feel something's not right there... US army, svd camo?

Good point. [i have to go AFK for a while]

Name: Chase

In-Game Name: Caesar

Dimitri/ Having lived in Russia for most of his life, he decided to have a vacation in Chernarus a week before first infection/Hero skin/Sa-58P

• Like 1

• Name Marat
  • Age 14

Good point. [i have to go AFK for a while]

Don't worry. You can use a M40A5

Name: Chase

In-Game Name: Caesar

Dimitri/ Having lived in Russia for most of his life, he decided to have a vacation in Chernarus a week before first infection/Hero skin/Sa-58P

Awesome

• Like 3

Hostname and password is Applejaxc, although recording won't start for a bit.

• Like 1

• Name Tyler Randolph
  • In-game name Tyler
  • Tyler Randolph/A tourist who came to visit the land of Cherno-Russia for sight seeing. Looks like he came in during an apocalypse (uh-oh)
  • Age 18

I can be accessed through skype if pmed?

Edited by M4ul3r

Hostname and password is Applejaxc, although recording won't start for a bit.

I cannot find the server!

I cannot find the server!

It's off for the night. Too much DayZ for one day.

• Name Tyler Randolph
  • In-game name Tyler
  • Tyler Randolph/A tourist who came to visit the land of Cherno-Russia for sight seeing. Looks like he came in during an apocalypse (uh-oh)
  • Age 18

I can be accessed through skype if pmed?

Approved

• Name (first): Dan
  • In-game name: God Dan
  • Character name/short bio/skin/favorite gear (bandit or hero? sniper or rifleman?): I prefer any snipers, or machine guns. I am usually a ghillie skin.

AppleJaxc, when and how is this going to take place? Is it going to be through skype? I can easily be accessed there and steam.

AppleJaxc, when and how is this going to take place? Is it going to be through skype? I can easily be accessed there and steam.

It'll be done with the in game VOIP. It provides everything we need.

How are you going to round everyone up?

I'm going to send a mass PM to everyone I've accepted.

Following that note, if everyone I've given beans to/accepted with a direct reply would add bitsby_ on Steam, that would be incredibly helpful.

Ok sounds good,

BTW I have a few friends who are great writers. I can call in a few favours if we need direction :)

Send bitsby_ a friend request. You're the only person being waited n.

Send bitsby_ a friend request. You're the only person being waited n.

I can;t man, like I said earlier not free until end of june...

I can;t man, like I said earlier not free until end of june...

Contact bitsby_ whenever you're free. I'd hope the series would last at least 'till June.

I don't know if you want me but I am west coast, and have an okay mic.

Name (first);Bryan

In-game name; MossKing, but can be changed

Character name/short bio/skin/favorite gear (bandit or hero? sniper or rifleman?) PMC Called into take out the infection/infected, stranded. Camo Clothes, Mk48 Mod 0 or M249

Age 20

Not excactly tons of expirence, but I learn quick and can follow directions

Name: Paul

In game character: mortarmax fisticuffs

My name is Reginald mortarmax fisticuffs, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the British army, loyal servant to the true queen, Elizibeth the 69th. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance on rocket, in this life or the next for this zombie outbreak.”