Sign in to follow this  
Wotsit

WTF Gaming | Recruiting | Custom PrivateHive Server

Hello there!

Looking for a Friendly group of people to play your games with or just looking for a server for your clan to call home?

Well WTF Gaming are recruiting!

We have just recently 're-branded' ourselves. We started out as Virtual Warriors UK, playing Joint Operations & Battlefield 2.

We are now seeking mature players (16+) that simply want to play and have a laid back gaming experience. That does not rule out you serious gamers - We welcome any sort of player and want those who want to be an integral part of the success of the team. We play multiple games such as Planet Side 2, Battlefield 3 and more.

Our focus is not on the game-skills you bring, but more on;

• Accountability
  • Teamwork
  • Communication

We treat All gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

If you think we sound like the clan for you or you're wanting to know more, then please use one of the contact methods below!

Contact info:

• WTF Website: www.whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk
  • Teamspeak: 146.185.28.165:7007 - Password: wtfg
  • Gameservers: See sig for DayZ, More on website.
  • Email: wtf-wotsit@whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk / wtf-kaysio@whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk
  • And of course feel free to PM me through here!

We hope to hear from you soon

WTF Gaming

Edited by Wotsit

Hi i play dayz and i played on your server today and was wandering how i could join you.

Thank you

Hi, all you need to do is get yourself onto the teamspeak and look out for kaysio and tell him your interested in joining the clan.

Alternatively you can email him: wtf-kaysio@whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk

is the clan from the uk? if so im interested but i am new, got it in the past 3 days

Yes, the majority of our members are from the UK. Just take your self to our site and make an application after signing up. Contact info below.

Contact info:

WTF Gaming

Edited by Wotsit

Still looking for more players, We're UK based but accepting all players that speak decent english.

Bump..

We are gaining more and more members but we still want you, Give us a visit!

I'll bump this as well. Played on this server for a couple days and it is definitely worth a look. Lots of cool mods that give Chernarus a different feel.

• Like 1

We're still looking guys, We want more! Also check out the DayZ server even if you don't wish to join us...

Welcome to the new members if you see this :)

As for those considering, Just sign up to our website and hop on to our DayZ or Wasteland server and have a run around with us, If you fancy it then make an application!

Contact Info:

WTF Gaming

New DayZ Epoch server for everyone to enjoy, Get involved in the community for ingame benefits and to keep updated on the server changes etc.

We would like to see more WTF members but we are mainly after building our community. We want more players on our DayZ server and all are welcome to join whether it be clans, lone wolfs or just a group of friends. We try to encourage the RP/Co-Op side of DayZ Epoch but PVP is still around and allways will be... After all, that's where the fun is! :D