crazykid1297

US 1994 [Closed for SA] Official Thread

That's all, folks.

US 1994 has shut down for DayZ Standalone. We will be re-opening as soon as affordable hosting becomes available. Thank you for supporting our server all of this time. Enjoy the standalone!!

• Like 3

Server had to be moved to Atlanta, due to issues with the DC in New York. IP: 74.119.147.154:2312

Edited by crazykid1297
  • Like 2

Server has been updated to 1.7.7.1 and is running beta patch 103718. Come join us now, join the fun!

• Like 2

incredibly active admin(s), plenty of people, mumble server is actually active, very friendly staff/members

all bugs/server issues are fixed immediately

very pleased with this server

• Like 2

Great server, Crazy admins very well, kicks those shitty ass hackers and scripters hourly. Best motherfucker ever. Any ways TBU is a pretty cool clan if you join the mumble server.

• Like 2

A custom loading screen was added to our server, and we are still looking into anti-hack measures.

We have updated our loading screen, and we have also altered our configuration for better optimization, as well as our command line for the same reason. Come join us now!

Custom load screen was updated, and several hackers have been banned recently. Anti-hack as it turns out is not an option, at least for now. We will have to stick with old-fashioned log combing. If anyone has a detection system that works with official hive, please let me know.

The server has been busier than it has in months, we have had 30+ people on for 6 hours. Perfect for the new 1.8 release.

I am announcing a possible closure of US 1994 official hive mainly because we have lost our player base on our server, and we don't have enough frequent visitors for the hosting to be worth the cost. The server will remain online for now but may shut down around December 3rd.

Hey crazykid I had a server relocation with IP change not too long ago and it took awhile to get a recurring player base again but they did eventually come back.

Edited by Geryon

Hey crazykid I had a server relocation with IP change not too long ago and it took awhile to get a recurring player base again but they did eventually come back.

I'll wait and see how the activity is through the month of November and if by then we have a steady player base again the server will remain up until either standalone releases, or otherwise.

Edit: I would like to include that we definitely will be hosting a public standalone server when the game does come out.

Edited by crazykid1297

We have definitely noticed an increase of activity on our server since I announced that it might shut down. If this keeps up, the server will stay. Still waiting until December for a final decision.

• Like 1

We are no longer supporting banzunion.com bans or the DayZ communtiy banlist. All bans issued on our server will be only from our server. In other news, the activity hasn't stayed up. Hoping that some of you guys come join! Otherwise, without enough people, we will be shutting down, as stated before.

Still cannot wait for standalone after reading the latest update.

Edited by crazykid1297

A substantial increase in recurring player activity has been noticed since I announced a possible closure of our server, and I have decided that it is worth it to keep the server up and running. Currently, we are averaging out at 10 players. Our low is about 4, and high about 25. So if you are weary now, don't be any longer. US 1994 will be staying online.

Come join us, and help keep the server alive and breathing!

hello friend i was playing with my friend and i get mensage you already permaban, perma ban someting like this, my nick in game is XdOkAmYs my id: 152570502

Brother i can show for you my pc is cleaner team view

add me on skype if possible: tenaichi

I dont have using none tipe of cheat in dayz i can proof you server is the best without mods e etc ..

Your ban is permanent. You have played our server before and ran scripts on it. You were caught in the act and banned forever. The ban will not be undone.