Sign in to follow this  
GITSGENERAL

|GITS| PVP CHERNO MAYHEM

Top quality |GITS| Servers well worth playing everything you could imagine in any proper player versus player (PVP) server.

No its not your normal DAYZ experience it is more DAYZ meets Call Of Duty less looting and more shooting. Loads of castles, extra barracks, hospitals, fire stations, shops and over 1000 vehicles on every server.

Pure carnage...

Server Number 1:-

b_560_95_1.png

We also run Server Number 2:

b_560_95_1.png

Server 3:

b_560_95_1.png

All of these servers share a single hive adding to the fun.

Visit our website at www.GitsClan.co.uk

Edited by GITSGENERAL
  • Like 1

god fun until the hackers come.. which is about 4-6 times per evening.

telported to the edge of the map and stripped of all gear

day and night turned on and off and then on and off again and then on and off,on and off, on and off, repeatedly until your driven to madness.

spawned into a boat and the message ''weeeeeeeee''

shot my self in the head suicide

news banner coming up describing everyone on the server as gays,faggots, retards, stupid fucks etc etc etc

trapped inside a car with no way out. car wont move and cant get out.

teleported into the sea and repeatedly dropped over and over again so that you break your legs and bleed out but cannot die.

teleported into the sea to swim back to shore for 30 mins........ worst of all imo

all server teleported into a pvp death pit

all server teleported and stripped of gear into a fort and forced to the harlem shake

but apart from that its great :lol:

@ Wanlking wounded:

Yes but the beauty of our server is you respawn with everything you could ever need, so nobody cares what the sad little script kiddies do.

Every busy server suffers from scripters it is a fact of the game until the standalone is released so your choices are play in an empty server with no scripters, great for playing the great original vanilla survival DAYZ.

And/Or play some fast paced madness where if you lose your gear you laugh and carry on no pain just fun.

If it was such a problem the main server would not be the busiest server in DAYZ.

"Teleported to the sea" is actually a debug area glitch you should drop to the lobby and reconnect.

You also forget to mention the hourly restarts (and forced restarts when necessary) that cancel every little script that is ran.

I've been playing on this server for the last day or so and I have to say it is a LOT of fun apart from the fact that the frame rate seems to gradually drop as time goes by.

I don't have this issue with any other servers I play on so I've pretty much ruled issues out my end, as I join the game I get a steady 80-90 fps pretty much everywhere but as time goes by this gradually decreases and ends up around the 25 fps mark everywhere, not just towns, this is in woodland as well.

Now whats even more strange is that if I switch clothing from civilian to solider for example my frame then rate goes back up to 80-90 fps and then the slow down starts all over again (re-logging has the same affect as well).

Does anyone know what might be causing this, or has anyone playing on this server as of late come across the same thing?

Stu