geryon

US 434, Public Hive, Vanilla, All are Welcome!

US 434 welcomes groups, clans and lone wolves.

Everyone is welcome except for hackers.

The server has been up and running for a few months but quite honestly myself and the player base is getting tired of the hackers. Thus the server has been moved over to a whitelisting model. Please PM Geryon on dayzmod.com for whitelist application.

All existing players database that have not hacked are automatically whitelisted.

Server Name: US 434 - (1.7.6.1/102591)[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+12] - Hosted By Geryon in Toronto | HFBServers.com

IP: 174.34.158.74:2302

Host: Geryon

Admins: Active and Reachable

Hive: Public

Server TZ: GMT+12

Restarts: Once a day at 9:00 am EDT

Max. Players: 50

Vehicles: Default Vehicle settings (Vanilla)

Communication: Side Chat enabled, Teamspeak3 server available at: divided.ts.nfoservers.com

Edited by Geryon

Best of luck to you man, always good to see another dedicated public vanilla server runnin strong

Cheers Sellout.  I took it down for a long time due to the lack of players.  A lot of that had to do with a flood of new games coming out late last year.  I'll always have a sweet spot for the mod and I'll keep it going as long as I have the dedicated box running.  I regret turning it off the mod for several months.  

With the positive news on 1.8.1 coming out I have renewed hope.  I know it will not likely be a high population server but it doesn't matter.  It will remain to allow the curious, noobs or veterans who want some of that nostalgia to play in.