Lucavi

[Origins #AOW|Disposable Heroes| New Server 5/31/13|Veteran|3PD:ON|Auto-restarts|Super Active Admins|Zero Admin Abuse Policy

*Updated and changed the server name because apparently the old one seemed to scare off more people than it attracted.

Server IP: 23.19.134.218:2302

If you connect via DayZ Commander then all you have to do is type in Disposable Heroes in the search field and you'll find it.

Come join in on an official DayZ Origins server started today, 5/31/13, and help take part in creating a great server community.

The server is home to the -RBC- clan which has been around for a long time in the 1.6 CounterStrike community so you may or may not have heard of us. If so then feel free to chat with us and if not then still feel free to chat with us. Just don't expect us to be friendly towards you if we come across you in game ;)

If you or your clan are looking for a new server to call home then please log in and start playing. There are zero houses and camps established so real estate can become very limited very fast so get on and claim your spot and start building today!

RBC has an zero admin abuse policy so you will never get short end of the stick if you end up killing an admin and since the admins are very active, the server will always be maintained.

The server also has an auto restart feature that restarts the server every six hours with a 15/5/1 minute warning so you have plenty of time to get to safe spot and log out.

Some basic rules:

No voice in side chat. We understand that accidents happen and sometimes you hit the VON button and it happens to be on side chat and that is ok but if it becomes a habit then that will result in an immediate kick and if you continue after that then you will get suspended or possibly permanently banned.

No racism whatsoever. This will lead to an immediate and permanent ban with no possibility of appeal so choose how you rage wisely.

Kill or be killed. Play how you like. Be a bandit or a hero, the choice is up to you but do no cry if you get murdered or possibly camped repeatedly in a starter spawn area. Choose a new spawn and continue playing.

If you have any feedback or questions for us then please feel free to let us know and fee free to hop on and kill or be killed.

Once the community has grown and become established then there will be a vent/mumble/TS server established and we are working on a forum.

Edited by Lucavi

raped beyond control?

I wonder why I don't feel comfortable typing that anywhere?

• Like 1

going to bed but forgot some details. Server is 60 slots and location is out of Dallas Tx.

Join in and start a base.

I can confirm this... this is a smooth server and it has working restarts. Grab up the prime real estate while you can guys.

shameless self bump.. we got about 15 people online.. come build your bases.. 4 hour working restart script.

bump to the top. Had about 15 people on last night. Need more clans to migrate over so we can get some battles goin on.

• Like 1

what is with your server name ?

thats really not on.

• Like 1

what is with your server name ?

thats really not on.

What is wrong with the server name? Rapedungeon is one of the best servers running taviana. This is a mature rated game and I see nothing wrong with the name of the server.

What is wrong with the server name? Rapedungeon is one of the best servers running taviana. This is a mature rated game and I see nothing wrong with the name of the server.

If you genuinely cant see what is wrong with your server name then that is a testament to your own maturity.

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 1

I will consider what you have said. Perhaps I will rename the server "Tea and Crumpets [NO-PVP] Active Medics Available 24/7".

• Like 1

For what its worth, I was looking for a Origins server, but passed on by. Everything about the server and your enthusiasm sound great, but that name, yikes. Off to try BMRF Origins.

• Like 1

updated and changed teh title name to reflect the server name change on commander. It should be a bit more friendly sounding so hopefully that will attract some more folks.

There are a few bases established but the map is largely still ripe for the picking.

• Like 1

The server owners did reconsider the name.. so it was changed to a pretty well known MetallicA song that fit well with the DayZ universe.

So forgive the early mistakes, please come check us out.

We won't be bumping this thread again.

• Like 1