Sign in to follow this  
crackerkid06

Who wants to play Dayz with me?

Hi i play dayz but i play on my own and it can get rather boring so i was wandering if anyone would like to play with me.

Skype crackerkid6.

Thank you.

• Like 1

How old are you? My squad and I are looking to recruit some members.

17..nearly 18. My groups looking for a little bit of a higher age but some exceptions may be made. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?

Hello,

You are more then welcome to join my server :) we have tons of peeps on that are around your age, and don't mine new peeps joining their group. Not to talk me and my boyfriend up, but we are super good admins :) and we have tons of cool stuff on the server, as well as weekly events. I know my boyfriend is always looking for peeps to play with at night when the server slows down lol that is about the only time we get to play anymore :) I'm not trying to advertise or anything just wanted to post cuz like i said there are always peeps looking for others to play with :) Server info is in my sig :) My boyfriends ingame name is F8L3RR0R and is on alot lol to say the least!!!

• Like 2

God I feel like an old head in this forum. I still remember getting the nes when it first came out. And I had a top of the line 486 processor in my computer. Oh well carry on.

Hey sure im bored right now and my clan are looking for some members so add me on steam Turtle Marco or skype marco.cassar1