Sign in to follow this  
ThOmAs_McCoOy

102ND Is Looking For More Active Trustworthy Members

The 102nd is looking more players. We have a decent size group right now that is about 7-10 people. Some of our players are in Europe and some are U.S. We are looking for more dedicated players (not players who come around for a week then never come back) that will continue to play and want to work as a team. We take normal runs to salvation when we have people on and we also have a very large base and will help get you started as well. We would prefer you to be at least 18 older and you must have Team Speak with a working microphone, having some experience in the game would be nice, at least a few months. We are all about working as a team and helping each other as much as possible. If your looking for a group that is very team based and easy going but serious when it comes to team based missions or PVP situation's then you will fit right in. You can contact me through here or you can add me on steam and we can talk more. (New)-ThOmAs_McCoOy Thanks, Hope To Hear From Everyone

Sure, I need a side server to have a group on. I have a year and a half of experiance, am a Hero, I am a 19 year old girl. I.P and I can get started with you guys.

Hey great to hear from you. I would like to talk with you more on steam or TS. Just add me on steam (New)-ThOmAs_McCoOy then I will give you the TS information through there and we play on server 142.4.215.185:2312. Hope to hear from you

I actually don't have a steam account, I can get the T.S info over DayZ, if that is all right?