Sign in to follow this  
Stoned Orangutan

DMR and Ghillie Suit Wanted!

I'm selling an AS50 with 2 magazines for a DMR and Ghillie suit.

I want at-least 2 magazines for the DMR.

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by Stoned Orangutan

AS50s are being removed in the next patch.

still enough time to take it and have a sniper party

A DMR is a lot better than the AS50, unless you're a bandit asshole. More ammo per magazine, better on follow-up shots...

I'll give you a few bullets in the chest for your gear, though.

removed from inventory or removed from spawnlist?

Removed from spawn list and existing/hacked AS50s will have a bullet damage of zero blood, so basically useless.

Removed from spawn list and existing/hacked AS50s will have a bullet damage of zero blood, so basically useless.

They removed that, AS50/M107 will be functioning same as normal, don't post unless you keep up to date.

The "[REMOVED]" denotes that they removed that change and it will go back to normal.

* [REMOVED] - M107 and AS50(Banned) from all loot tables and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in.

removed from inventory or removed from spawnlist?

Both. They're being removed from the loot tables, banned (all existing .50cal rifles will disappear) and nerfed to 0 damage so that they're useless even to script kiddies.

They removed that, AS50/M107 will be functioning same as normal, don't post unless you keep up to date.

The "[REMOVED]" denotes that they removed that change and it will go back to normal.

* [REMOVED] - M107 and AS50(Banned) from all loot tables and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in.

Opps my bad, is it because the change isn't bulletpointed like the rest of the items on the changelog? Me confused, was I not misinformed?

No, [REMOVED] denotes that they are removing the weapon from the mod.

You might remember this...

* [REMOVED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS (Based on poll)

Edited by mZLY