DantehMawn

Admin abuse on Server US 8456

The server admin Lucy banned almost everyone one the server(except those who had been long time tenants) because she allegedly got shot, there was no notification saying "Lucy was killed". She started yelling and banning people seemingly at random, until I asked why to which she replied "Someone shot me so I'm pulling out the ban=hammer, and everyone is getting banned." Is there any way she could be punished for this? She banned close to 15 in a 15 second time frame, she doesn't deserve to have admin privileges. Thanks for your time.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot I dont know how to use the forums at all

Check out Balota Buddies mate,

http://balotabuddies.net/index

You will not get banned unless you are hacking/exploiting/combat logging/douchbaggery

Edited by Creep-
  • Like 2

You hear? A hacker spawned in a load of dogs before getting banned. I'd watch your back tonight if you'd happen to be playing on BB.

You hear? A hacker spawned in a load of dogs before getting banned. I'd watch your back tonight if you'd happen to be playing on BB.

This would have been on the public server.

Not whitelisted.

• Like 1

I think there is an obvious connection between your statement above, your current location ( Tulga, strangling g000gle ) and this http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/137500-i-dont-understand/

• Like 1

Check out Balota Buddies mate,

http://balotabuddies.net/index

You will not get banned unless you are hacking/exploiting/combat logging/douchbaggery

that didnt really answer his question did it...

you can report the server here but it sounds private all we can really do is avoid it, if she banned everyone on her server the likelihood of her getting a strong player base is next to nill, you should find another server.... (enter generic server which you may like here)

Oh I forgot to say, this is a public server, also. Thanks for checking this out everyone!

that didnt really answer his question did it...

you can report the server here but it sounds private all we can really do is avoid it, if she banned everyone on her server the likelihood of her getting a strong player base is next to nill, you should find another server.... (enter generic server which you may like here)

Problem: Op was banned by unreasonable admins, herefor hampering his enjoyment with DayZ

Solution: I post link to the best private hive DayZ has to offer.

• Like 1

For some reason I can't submit a ticket, it says I'm using the incorrect account. So I was wondering if someone could do it for me? As a side note one of the rules for a server admin is "You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.", as well as "PVP is enable at all times no matter the rpg element the admin tries to set."

why would you want to play on a server where the admin suffers from pms rage?

• Like 2

Wow I only posted about this server over a month ago and it never got approved. Same problems on it tho. The owner 'Lucy' claims and brags about her server host not doing anything about her not following the rules.

Old post I know but... I've been playing on this psychos servers for a couple months (3476 is current, 4650, etc.).  She is horribly racist (although told me she can't be racist because she's mexican), sexist to the extreme , beyond verbally abusive to most and is as ban happy as ever.  Beings I play the game through steam I feel I am in my rights to report abusive behavior and file a proper complaint through steam.  Obviously dayz will never do anything as her rule violations have been going on for several months.

So, if you had dealing, report your experience through steam (lucy4hire).

• Like 1

Sad thing is, I don't believe there has ever been a server that has been removed from the public hive, despite many claims with more than enough evidence.

Hope it changes in standalone.

Someone saying they are Mexican makes them not racist seems about as right as shooting at someone then say " Hold on Im reloading." I am going to go on that server in a bit to check it out.