Oliver Riedel

Did anyone catch the Release date?

I saw a post by someone that had a picture of rockets tweet that had something to do with a release date? anyone seen that or have any Info on that?

Never even saw the Tweet and I follow both DayZDev and Rocket himself... nothing new as far as I know but could be wrong...

It would be world news if we knew the release date.

it will be total chaos on the streets when we have a release date

If the client/server thingy is done and testing is ongoing then i guess we will see the early alpha now in June

There is no release date. Do you think you would have to go onto a forum and ask the community if it had been announced?

If it indeed had been announced, a simple Google search would give you all the information you'd need.

There is no release date. Do you think you would have to go onto a forum and ask the community if it had been announced?

If it indeed had been announced, a simple Google search would give you all the information you'd need.

Yes i do think so. Because google is not a reliable for small things like that. Im sure asking the community in this situation is always the better thing to do. kthxbai.

I'm pretty sure it's June. Rocket wouldn't work during his vacation time (remainder of May) without a cause. To me- this means they're in the final push to get an alpha out otherwise he would have went to visit his family this week as he said he had initially planned.

• Like 1

There is no release date. Keep an eye on the forums. Any release dates you do hear will be pure speculation.

The game is currently in closed testing, they have achieved a major goal recently which is to complete the new server/client architecture which will improve the game in many ways, fundamentally it will make hacking extremely difficult. Now that has been sorted we should see progress moving along nicely.

• Like 2

There is no release date. Keep an eye on the forums. Any release dates you do hear will be pure speculation.

The game is currently in closed testing, they have achieved a major goal recently which is to complete the new server/client architecture which will improve the game in many ways, fundamentally it will make hacking extremely difficult. Now that has been sorted we should see progress moving along nicely.

Well said :beans:

Rocket said on reddit that they will review the state of the SA after E3, so we shouldn't wait on any release date anouncenents until then.

The only thing Dean said about the release date is that in Bohemia exists an internal deadline for the release of DayZ Standalone, but for the public it's only by completing the Milestone of getting it working as he wants since the December delay.