Sign in to follow this  
arrowxd

Is there any good vanilla servers???

...for dinner.

Muhahaha.

Well now that the secret is out, us being a bunch of cannibals I mean, nobody will EVER come to our server!

US 520 and US 3480 are pretty good. Look for the admins as they (their servers, not the admins...) can go a little crazy in the wee hours, but whenever admins are present these 2 servers are the best. Been playing a ton of US 3480 lately and has been a refreshing experience after being dicked around by private hives. If you see me in there and you are a mature, (mostly) friendly player, hit me up.

Edited by Fonebook

I run a very nice completely un-modified server (We have a custom loading screen BUT THAT'S IT) and we're looking for players. Would be great to have people. :D Our server is called "DayZPals" if you use that in the filter of DayZ Commander should be the only result. Hope to see you.

I run a very nice completely un-modified server (We have a custom loading screen BUT THAT'S IT) and we're looking for players. Would be great to have people. :D Our server is called "DayZPals" if you use that in the filter of DayZ Commander should be the only result. Hope to see you.

Ill have to look at it, ill come on it

Obviously I enjoy US264... It's a community I created...

Spent hours on researching anti-hack methods.... Not always 100% but we do a damn fine job I think. Always looking for great people!

Obviously I enjoy US264... It's a community I created...

Spent hours on researching anti-hack methods.... Not always 100% but we do a damn fine job I think. Always looking for great people!

Cool, hoping the ping is good because i live in the UK

Anyone else remember the great original DayZ servers before all of this new AI and Custom buildings? Is there still any old, normal, original servers out there that can bring back that First Logon DayZ Nostalgia? The fear of zombies and players, not awkward OP AI's and stupid amount of barracks and vehicles! Is there any good servers out there that can bring back some good original DayZ gameplay?? Please reply i wanna find some good original servers in preparation for Standalone :)

Hi i'm hosting a vanilla like dayZ which probably has your needs in it ;) Not populated one bit though , we got 4 regular players at the moment so fear of players wont be there just yet... But hopefully you'll give it a go and check it out :)

Hi i'm hosting a vanilla like dayZ which probably has your needs in it ;) Not populated one bit though , we got 4 regular players at the moment so fear of players wont be there just yet... But hopefully you'll give it a go and check it out :)

Sure thing!

GB UK#2 Brains of Britain is pretty good, connection always seems to be good, good admins and players, and entirely vanilla :)

Looking for a good Vanilla server? well your in luck UK#2! Brains of Britain, Very active admins friendly community and server is watched daily by a number of admins, IP: 37.130.229.180:3340 We also have a teamspeak if you want to come on and have a chat with the admins just send us a poke :) TS IP: 178.79.164.247:8780

Edited by Chow69