Sign in to follow this  
Magikbeans

Dragging Bodies in Standalone?

Hey,

I'm new to these forums, and I've done some search barring to find related topics to this suggestion but not exactly.

First, I am asking does anyone know if body dragging will return in the standalone? If so, can/will there be a feature to assist people with broken legs (not only those unconscious) be it dragging or just supporting their weight?

Now here's my suggestion, I've seen this posted before as a means of kidnapping but I have a different idea.

Can we make it possible to force unconscious bodies into air/ground vehicles as a means of rescuing? (Or kidnapping too I guess)

For example, your buddy passes out and you drag him to your vehicle a few feet away and load him into the passenger seat, then drive off to somewhere safe.

Or a kidnapping example would be to hit someone with a bat in order to knock them out and do the same thing, but i would think this would be less popular.

Idk, I am a big fan of helicopters so I just think it would awesome to drag someone or help someone with a broken leg to a helicopter and bring them to a hospital or camp with medical supplies

Edited by Magikbeans

You can do this on ACE mod so it must be possible!!

You can also do this with Vanilla Arma with the first aid modules.

• Like 2

*cough* Pax video from four days ago *cough*

When they get the animation syncing correct, Rocket confirmed this as a feature (dragging). Loading into vehicles is a logical conclusion... especially seeing how the game can already do it. I wish people would play A2 before playing DayZ. It'd make shooting bandits harder, at least.

*cough* Pax video from four days ago *cough*

When they get the animation syncing correct, Rocket confirmed this as a feature (dragging). Loading into vehicles is a logical conclusion... especially seeing how the game can already do it. I wish people would play A2 before playing DayZ. It'd make shooting bandits harder, at least.

Does this include dragging dead bodies? I'd much rather have that over the 'Hide Body' function, it's pretty silly...

Does this include dragging dead bodies? I'd much rather have that over the 'Hide Body' function, it's pretty silly...

I would hope so. If I don't have the time to loot someone thoroughly (spray everything with disinfectant, compare level of disrepair, et cetera), I'd like to drag him into a hidden area to search properly.

I would hope so. If I don't have the time to loot someone thoroughly (spray everything with disinfectant, compare level of disrepair, et cetera), I'd like to drag him into a hidden area to search properly.

Or arranging corpses to ward off intruders... The possibilities are endless.

You can already drag unconscious people into any vehicle with the Load Patient option when you drag them near it. I cant see them taking this out for the standalone.

Or arranging corpses to ward off intruders... The possibilities are endless.

I'd make a giant penis out of dead bodies, because that's exactly what Rocket doesn't want me to do.