Rgbcoaxical

Here's what's wrong with your mod

Fuck this mod. I'm uninstalling it. It's coded by a shitty modder who's job wasn't even coding, who's an eccentric control freak who forces

his retarded rules on server owners (if I'm paying $50 a month for a server, I'm kicking someone to get in if it's full, you giant faggot),

who's quoted in saying "you don't need a gun when you spawn, because who has a gun at home anyways?".

If you severely nerf the zombie aggro mechanics, and make them stop running in zig zags when you aggro them, I might try it again.

In fact, I would recommend a complete overhaul, with canonic walking zombies that slowly walk towards whatever sound is produced and

run towards a target once it has been engaged (NOT visually, but if the target moves, or makes more noise).

Aside from those monstrous flaws, there are other slightly smaller, still major fuck-ups in your shitty, glitchy alpha mod for a poorly optimized game.

1.) Zombies do not react to light at all. I can shine my flashlight in a zombie's face, and get no reaction.

2.) No running fatigue

3.) Zombie run speed should be on an individual RNG. Some infected might be stronger than others, and I don't want to run the same speed as every zombie in the game

4.) If you don't want to let players spawn with a gun (because you're a stupid nigger), at least give them a pocket knife. Read any of the hundreds of news stories that say easily 90% of Americans

carry a pocket knife regularly. And don't use that bullshit "what if I'm not marketing to Americans, what if I want this game to be for EVERYONE?" argument, because any 10 year old knows that

you can't bastardize your majority user base and expect to be sustained by them. Also, fix the melee animations, you lazy cunt.

5.) Make spawns make sense. Military weapons in military camps, revolvers, predominantly more wooden long rifles and shotguns in residential areas.

6.) Fix your ammo. Yes, you can convert now, but can I use MP5 SSD rounds in an MP5? Can I use .308 ammo in all .308 weapons?

7.) It is possible to give yourself a blood transfusion.

8.) Give more control to your server owners. Just because you're a controlling jew doesn't mean that I am. I won't ban everyone and make my server a private haven, but I do want to kick griefers,

and people that are unconducive to the desired play style that I want (people who sprint everywhere, run into cherno, loot guns, run outside and start shooting every zombie.) It's my goddamn server,

if someone doesn't like my rules, they don't have to connect. I'd be fine with a requirement for server owners to put their rules in the server description, but I'm not paying money to be told

what the fuck I can and can't do with my shit.

9.) An M24, FN Fal and an M240 are the same calibers. Why the fuck do they produce different levels of sound? Same for 12 gauge shotguns and the assault rifle calibers.

10.) Why the holy, jesus goddamn fuck do tents only last 2 days?

11.) You look like a faggot, get plastic surgery.

12.) Zombies need to stop respawning right on top of players. I can't tell you how many times I've silently eliminated a small town of zombies, or fought off a horde with my group, only to have them all

respawn directly on top of me merely minutes later, overwhelming and killing me. If you don't want to make a finite number of zombies on a server, and only respawn them once they get to very few,

at least write a script that disables the area of possible spawns within 100m of survivors, you lazy faggot.

13.) Implement weight. No, a box of M249 ammo does not take three times the space of a box of 12 gauge shells, but it does weigh three times more. I'll run slower, but I wont have my inventory taken up by

items that make me look like an oompa loompa.

14.) Spend less time creating different food and drinks, you casual catering nigger.

15.) I can take clothes off of a dead body in real life, why can't I take a ghillie suit from a dead bandit?

16.) Bones break when I'm in the same doorway as a team mate, fix that shit.

17.) Why the fuck do zombies stop running inside? Are real people incapable of running indoors?

18.) Random chance to spawn with a watch. People wear watches.

19.) Stop spawning players 1m away from zombies, causing them to immediately be chased and start bleeding/break bones. I know I can just respawn, but it's fucking stupid.

20.) Make zombies able to enter concrete docks. There shouldn't be any "new player safe zones" in a realistic zombie survival game, you fucking casual.

Let me know when you fix most of this shit, or show intention to, and I'll reinstall it, recommend it to my friends, make a clan division for it, buy some servers and start contributing to the community.

This mod has potential, but you've dropped your pants, squatted over it and started to grunt. Fuck you.

tl;dr

I'm going to assume you're mad because it's an alpha mod and you suck at bug testing

Wow, he seems to be antisemitic, racist, and homophobic... eek!

Wow' date=' he seems to be antisemitic and homophobic... eek!

[/quote']

A little racist against the black community as well.

Just to clarify; he had made a good list of criticisms, he just expressed it in the worst way possible.

You're allowed to slam the shit out of this mod, just don't be a 12y.o about it.