Sign in to follow this  
bodyciabi@hotmail.com

Mature EU player looking for experienced Partners/Clan for DayZ Origins

Long time DayZ player -over a year of in vanilla and more than 3 months in origins- looking for experienced, skilled, and like minded partners for DayZ Origins, which by good luck, with transfer to standalone aswell... Looking for long time partners, not some people to play for couple of days

About myself and my playstyle:

I'm from Turkey, Istanbul(GMT +02:00 Time Zone)

I'm 22 years old, 3rd year Uni student.

I'm an excellent English speaker, with a working mic and whatever VON program you need to communicate online.

I lean on little bit more banditry side as far as playstyle goes since, the game itself kind of forces you that way. I will shoot on sight it another player poses a threat, but will not go seek killing him if he does not poses a threat. I have both played hero and bandit roles, and can adjust either one if necessary.

I prefer using sniper rifles, and long-range LMG's, but im also good with assult pack, and im and I'm a really good driver/pilot.

I cannot stress enough that I DO NOT want to play with children, since I have bad experiences with immature players who accuatly were children. I prefer playing with players +18, but if you are a clan and have members under 18 I will trust that you have vetted them and trust your judgement, if you are an individual player you will have to convince me of your maturity.

I'm currenlty playing on a server that I have established a base, but can switch my server if needed, only if that it is certain that the server I switched will be a permanent place for us to play.

Let me know, if you got questions or thoughts.

I don't do long silly recruitment adverts so i'll keep it simple. Check HERE and if it sound like what you need feel free to leave a message.

Regards,

I don't do long silly recruitment adverts so i'll keep it simple. Check HERE and if it sound like what you need feel free to leave a message.

Regards,

If you do not bother reading what I got to say, I do not bother reading what you are saying. You will get the same amount of respect as you have shown friend. So yes I'm sure that it will not "sound like what I need"

i was searching for a partner too so here it goes. Iam 20 y/o , european ,speaking well enough english and playing dayz alot . I prefer medium ranged weapons :)

I have working mic of course along with skype and teamspeak. add me on skype : polyandras or pm here

If you do not bother reading what I got to say, I do not bother reading what you are saying. You will get the same amount of respect as you have shown friend. So yes I'm sure that it will not "sound like what I need"

Oh I read what you wrote, thus I replied. Which my "friend" is rare. We do not take in people who we do not think will fit with our ethics and play-style. I offered you an opportunity to join a bunch of great guys and girls. Like I said, we don't do flashy forum adverts, we keep our replies and post's simple and clear. I would certainly not want someone with your attitude in our group. Maybe you should think before you judge based of a single sentence.

Edited by 9000MHZ

Oh I read what you wrote, thus I replied. Which my "friend" is rare. We do not take in people who we do not think will fit with our ethics and play-style. I offered you an opportunity to join a bunch of great guys and girls. Like I said, we don't do flashy forum adverts, we keep our replies and post's simple and clear. I would certainly not want someone with your attitude in our group. Maybe you should think before you judge based of a single sentence.

Your one sentence can be interpreted in two different ways, one that "you yourself do not do long silly adverts" or that "you found my post as an silly advert and I do not "do" or bother reading it". I it was the first one you sincerely meant, than its my bad for thinking the worst. Thanks for the post and your interest in mine...

Edited by Bodyci

Your one sentence can be interpreted in two different ways, one that "you yourself do not do long silly adverts" or that "you found my post as an silly advert and I do not "do" or bother reading it". I it was the first one you sincerely meant, than its my bad for thinking the worst. Thanks for the post and your interest in mine...

You make a valid point and I shall word my future posts differently to avoid such occurrences as to mistake it as a lack of interest in the original post. Good luck finding a group, there are many great ones on the forum.

Regards,

Edited by 9000MHZ