Sign in to follow this  
ocificap@live.com

"Server is running incorrect server side application" wrongly displayed.

Date/Time: Every day since May 30th.

What happened: Every server displays the server is running incorrect server side application message after Vipeax fixed my position a couple weeks ago.

Where you were: USA

What you were doing: Trying to login

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.4, 1.7.0, 1.6.0.1, 1.6.0

*Server(s) you were on: Every server, USA 1-10 & NY 1-20+ specifically

*Your system specs: i7 2600k, 16 GB of ram, HD 6970

*Timeline of events before/after error: Got spawn at sea problem from putting on Ghillie suit, Vipeax reset my position, unable to log onto any server

I'm assuming you have installed the beta patch for Arma 2. If you haven't try updating both Dayz and getting the latest Arma 2 patch. If you have already, make sure you are running the game with the proper launch commands or running the OA beta Patch .exe.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2421 This thread will explain the commands to use if you are running the beta patch.

'EpOcH91 said:

I'm assuming you have installed the beta patch for Arma 2. If you haven't try updating both Dayz and getting the latest Arma 2 patch. If you have already' date=' make sure you are running the game with the proper launch commands or running the OA beta Patch .exe.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2421 This thread will explain the commands to use if you are running the beta patch.

[/quote']

I was playing the game successfully into patch 1.7.0 between multiple beta patches when all of a sudden I got this error after putting on a Ghille suit, being spawned at sea and having Vipeax fix my position when he was still doing it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled ARMA II/OA twice since this has happened, tried different versions of the DayZ mod and beta patches on about 100 different servers, nothing has worked. 

Edited by ocificap@live.com