Sign in to follow this  
khawk3lite

SOMEONE STOLE MY KEY INGAME

Ok so im 22 years old i just bought dayz and joined a clan, we get together in teamspeak and talk and stream... So i was on this server called Quiggs custom server yesterday at around 9 pm we were rolling in a tank killing ppl as its a pvp server and some guy accused another player on the server of hacking while i assured him he was not hacking the dude said sorry i liked this server then all the sudden a mssg appear across the screen said His name "mcdougnh" is in the progress of stealing your keys at first me and my buddies were like its a joke dont worry so we kept playing then after a minute it said keys have been stolen so at this point my heart started racing then all the sudden all of us are teleported to the guy and he kills us point blank with a as50 and then leaves well i kept playing and waited for server restart as it retarts every 3 hours and when i go to get back on it says cd key is in use and said it all night so at 1am i decided to reformat my computer so i reformated it updated it reinstalled arma and dayz and when i go to play it says im i got globally banned #e9..... ive never downloaded a hack never downloaded any program other than dayz commander ive owned it for 5 days and it was supper laggy for me i got maybe 15 fps max so i was in the process of building a pc for dayz and standalone ( can provide link to build).. so i would really like my money back if people are going around with hacks like these that can ban you or steal ur keys or id like to actually be able to play again and see some better hack protection ... idk what really i would just like to hop back in game with my clannies or my money back.. there were 20 other ppl on server who witnessed this that this is also probably happening to so i know a few names of ppl i was playing with but not them all

No they didn't. You're a hacker, goodbye.

*User banned - Confirmed hacker*

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 6