Sign in to follow this  
cfargo9950

You where kicked from the game error

Hello whenever I try to join most servers it says you where kicked from the game! I see the lobby for about 3 seconds and then the message comes up. I have been able to join most servers but its just not working for the server I want for example my server. For my server there is a different message though it says session lost. I have tried updating the battleye thing from this website http://www.battleye.com/download.html.

Some basic information: I use dayz commander to launch my game, I have the retail version not steam.

There could be alot of problems causing you to be kicked from a specific server. You might not have the map installed for the server or it could be rMod. You also cant rule out that they use a whitelist. Without I copy or pic of the message. We can not fully help you.

Well my server is regular chernarus and it doesn't have rmod, and my server does not have whitelisting. I reinstalled arma 2 and arma 2 oa but its still not working so i'm not really sure what to do, if you think you can help me please add me on skype - corpe4

update: so I located the issue to my server files which would be @dayzcc - which I need these to run the server. My guess would be its the dayz_server.pbo.

Doesn't even matter anymore i'm just going to fully reinstall arma 2 / oa and the server itself.

Edited by Corpe4