kaedenradde@ymail.com

Looking for staff for a new server.

Hello Everyone,

Hi, and let me start by thanking you for taking the time to check this post out. I am starting a Private, PvE/PvP server, which I want to be staffed with people that I know I can trust. The server will be primarily PvP, but will occasionally (Once a month at the most) have days where only PvE is allowed. I will be looking for staff who I can trust, and can be sure are reputable. When applying for a position on the server, your chances of getting accepted will be greater if you can provide some sort of proof from other people that you are trustworthy, and you have a good reputation. Some examples of this would be listing some sources I could contact, or linking me to a "Reputation Page". If you become staff on the server you must meet the following prerequisites:

• Have at least 4-5 hours a day to dedicate to the server.
  • Be trustworthy
  • At least 15 or older.
  • Have Skype. (Mic not required.)

That is all for now, and I may come to require more as the server grows, it just depends. If you think you are right for the job, and meet all of the following prerequisites, feel free to apply.

To apply, simply fill out the application that will be linked below, then add me on skype(kaeden1100), and tell me that you've sent it.

Application

Main Site

Thanks,

Kaeden R.

Owner of S.D.S

Edited by kaeden1100

Wait, so you are making a PAY to join PvE server.

Just saying, good luck with that.

Pay to join DayZ server with days when only PvE is allowed? Don't know about others but I think I'll stick with my home server where I can play just the way I fucking want to, for free. Good luck with the server though.