Sign in to follow this  
Grenadiergreg

Group of guys looking for more players

We are a clan of 10 people who are looking to take in some new members, the age group we are looking for is people 16 and up. We enforce a strict "have a mic or take a hike" policy, we play casually and also tactically, mostly casually, we would like the people we recruit to have some experience in dayz, how to loot, how to engage people in pvp, and how not to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off is what we are looking for. If you would like to join our little clan then please contract greg on Skype. The Skype info is: GrenadierGreg Thanks in advance. -Jack & Greg

My Skype is not working very well is there any way else I could join?

Hi, im 15 (I know it says 16+, but im mature and my voice has been deep since i was like 13, most people think im in my 20's until I tell them.) I have almost a year of exp on DayZ i started playing in July of last year. I can use any type of gun (Sniper, LMG, or AR) I can fly helicopters and drive any car. I know the map Cheranus pretty good and I know how to PVP, loot, etc. I added you on skype, any further questions you can ask me on here or skype! :)

Edited by Distortic