Sign in to follow this  
mines_skyline

Group of Hackers on US 845 (video proof)

Server: US 845

Time: May 27, 2013 4:35 PM Toronto Time (GMT -4)

What happened during the incident:

I was just killed, and I re-spawned near cherno. I was going around doing my thing collecting loot, when my legs broke all of a sudden. I opened my gear, all my gear was empty (i should have had the basic loot + makarov). Few seconds later, I get teleported to NE airfield, and there are bandits around me.

You can see what they are doing to me in the video linked below. Their names are Smith, alex, Rick, and Matt. The guy you see dancing is me. They are making me dance using their scripts (plus they broke my legs earlier and teleported me). Unfortunately, my mic was not recording but I was telling them I was going to report them. I dont think one of them was happy about it, and decided to shoot me. I highlight the names at the end of the video if you want to see the exact name.

Earlier, before I had died in my previous life, I saw the guy with the camo suit teleporting behind me, but I did not know what was going on, and have no proof of it.

Smith was the one who shot me and my buddy Zackneal with an AS50 at NE airfield just few minutes before this. It was a great long distance shot, but it is apparent now that it must have been an aimbot.

Checking other posts in the Cheat Report section of this forum, I came across this thread.

http://dayzmod.com/f...cheater-report/

Looking at the first post, last name, it is clear that it is the same guy.

5092592522fdc4bf66fd993fa46eb7e0 -1 Rick

I had stopped playing DayZ for about 6-7 months due to hackers. I decided to give it a try again. It was fine for a few days. I had a lot of fun. Then this happens.

Please do the necessary. If you need any more information, I can answer any questions you have. That video is the only proof I have.

Mines_Skyline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySkiJNwnZDY

• Like 1

Good that you caught them on video. I do hope they come over to my server. The guy who was talking about the "three wrong moves" - yeah, I'd like to get hold of him.

• Like 1