SneakStrafeShoot

Fuck it, kill everyone

Lets face it, we didn't come here for death match same old bollox, we came for the zombies.

What's the point in playing this mod like a death match when at-least 40% of the players hold their trigger finger, then you shoot them in the dome..DAMN..easy mode.

You may get a thrill shooting fish in a barrel, i dont.

These bandits have skillz man or should that be anti-skillz?

They fail at every other game so come here to shoot people who don't shoot back/first..lol. Then talk shit on these forums about how leet the are..ROFL.

Then when you call them out for being a pussy they call you a COD kid, they will swear blind that they have never played COD but in the same breath call it shit and the people who play it are gay and noob..How the fuck would they even know if its good or shit if they never played the game?

Who's with me?

Apocalypse War 2012

[

yaawn.

I came here to kill zombies and hunt players in the Operation Flashpoint world while cruising around the map. HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS!

Current recipe for Bandit success:

find newbie. Shoot newbie. Hide newbie's corpse so that no one can benefit from the gear.

Win the game.

I don't see why people have problems with people that just shoot on sight...

Sometimes you just need to unwind by just shooting somebody in the face, repeatily, until they die and loot their stuff.

True it can be annoying if you're on the receiving side, but let's all be honest, once or twice, we've done it, and we've felt pretty good about it...

Then other times, you can have your fun moments of bumping into a stranger and helping each other along. Sometimes even more so :D