Sign in to follow this  
D_Sanchez1

NEW SERVER!!! Bambi Canada [650+ CUSTOM BUILDINGS][500+Vehicles][NEW WEAPONS][Auto-Refuel][Strip Parts][Self Bloodbag][Tanks Races]-ACTIVE ADMINS

IP:

PORT:

Hello All,

I'd like to announce the launch of the new Bambi Canada server - we're back with 40 slots on a new host with an even more heavily customized map.

IP: 69.64.38.178:2323

Name: ( Bambi Canada )

We have two very dedicated senior admins, X2 and Caveman as well as several others to keep the riff raff out. You'll find all admins to be very friendly and helpful to new players!

Server activities include (but are not limited to) Vehicle Races, PVP Nights, "slay the admins" prizes and more!

We feature more than 500 vehicles and 650+ custom buildings, but there's probably a lot more. Throughout the map you'll find new military bases, some have gun / ammo crates as well. Basic vehicles are spread throughout the coast and common spawn points and you'll find some very nice vehicles and helicopters inland.

Please come join us soon!

3_zps0e638a3b.jpg6_zps7c737db7.jpg5_zps8a512d34.jpg1_zps73cb7fcd.jpg2_zps088092d2.jpg4_zps4705becc.jpg7_zps71523dab.jpg8_zps08b5cc66.jpg9_zps90852a17.jpg10_zpsf156a720.jpg11_zpse2bc928c.jpg

Edited by D_Sanchez1
  • Like 2

This seems cool

I just want to know a few things

1.what is the starting gear

2.is this the normal map just with more things or is it mostly new things.

3.wear is the server (I want to know if I would get good ping in BC.

Thanks!

Hi, You will get a good ping, no problem. We have people from all over the world that play here. Germany, UK, Australia, Slovania...ect. The starting gear is NVGoggles, G17, AKS-U, MEDs, toolbox, compass, matches, map, beartrap, mountain dew. We give you all that because of all the crazy guns in the game. NVG seem to be super rare. So we spawned everyone with that. We are still working on the loadouts and trying to decide what people should spawn with and we're open to suggestions. Also spawn points are different than usual. Much better spawn points. No more spawning directly on the coast near kamenka where bandits camp. As for the map. It's the same map as Regular Chernarus. We just added a ton of buildings to make it seem new. We didn't add just a few buildings in each town, we tried to make it feel like a whole new map. Kamenka is bigger, Cherno and Elektro are almost completely connected as one city. Berazino has massive additions. And pretty much every major town has a lot more buildings added. Some buildings are completely new to Chernarus map. They look like they were buildings from Takastan or Fallujah map. The whole South coast is completely different. There are military bases all over the map with some cool guns. You should really come check it out. Everyone gets along really well. We watch the players very closely and nobody ever cheats or hacks so far. It's a really good crew and you're welcome to join. Easy to team up and meet new people. It's an equal mix of Bambi's, Heros and Bandits. We use to have another server, but we switched hosting. So now we have to build on the player count more. We have about 30 regulars from the old server. Also it's open season on killing the admins...lol Everybody seems to love that. YOU CAN FIND THE SERVER BY SEARCHING = Bambi Canada (in dayzcommander) OR YOU CAN ADD US TO FAVORITES AND TYPE IN THE IP AND PORT (IP= 69.64.38.178 PORT= 2323 ) Thanks for writing, we hope to see you there.

• Like 3

Slovania huh >:( its Slovenia.

Back to topic, cool server, come and play but be careful and trust no one. Its very easy to get killed there :D

Edited by marko4231

wow that starting gear is cool!

Keep the g17 I love that gun!

I will play this 100% when I hopefully get my laptop this summer!

Thanks guys!

Amazing server, awesome admins and great rivalries. With all the new towns added its like a new map.

Come check it out :)

Ospreys will be added Saturday. Also more vehicles will be added. Making it 750+ vehicle instead of 500+.

Great server with a fun atmosphere! Admins are helpful and fair. If you're looking for a server to have a good time definitely check this one out!

Ospreys will be added Saturday. Also more vehicles will be added. Making it 750+ vehicle instead of 500+.

Dude...how much more can your hardware take?

lol....We are no where near the limit....Actually I underestimated with the 500+. We were running 694 vehicles. So another 56 or so won't hurt.

There is now 720 Vehicles and helis all over the map. We also counted the buildings and stopped counting around 1300. We still didn't count Berazino and NEAF yet, So we assume there's about 1500 and probably a lot more because we skipped the new little North East town.

There is now 720 Vehicles and helis all over the map. We also counted the buildings and stopped counting around 1300. We still didn't count Berazino and NEAF yet, So we assume there's about 1500 and probably a lot more because we skipped the new little North East town.

Yeah, i see vehicles all the time in woods and in towns, you guys even took the time to place them behind houses and hide them a bit so you need to actualy look for them.

Great.

Shows you realy care about this server, not like many others that are dead.

I don,t mind lots of cars and stuff as long as they are somewhat hard to find.

And 700+ is not that bad I saw this one server with 1k cars No joke

I added 2 more new towns and a new addition to Berazino. Also 10 Osprey, 2 MI18's, 2 MI17's, and a few more littlebirds.

18 people today and still no hackers. Come join us. Bambi's, Heroes and Bandits welcome!!! It's an equal mix of all three. There are lots of players looking to team up.

Private bases will be added soon. Teams of 4 or more active players can have one for FREE.

More heli spawns today and added 2 stryker tanks.

Didnt you say no tanks until AT launchers work?

Unles you got them working, than tell me where a tank is please :)

These tanks have wheels, you can shoot out the wheels and M203 the tank. It's not a big tank, but it can knock trees down and smash other vehicles.

These tanks have wheels, you can shoot out the wheels and M203 the tank. It's not a big tank, but it can knock trees down and smash other vehicles.

A Stryker, i found one. Did a nice backflip on a bridge and flew some 300 mtrs high :) its fun like ATV

These tanks are very killable. Just shoot out the tires and fire some m203. Rocket launchers will work soon anyway. We've just been busy with otehr stuff.

Three way heli fight today. 11 people (3 teams) happened to cross paths and all hell breaks loose.....good times.