Devildog3712

No Bandits! Extra buildings, towns, helis, vehicles. Ai patrols, friendly and helpful admins

I.P. 67.228.177.46 Port: 3119 www.Original-Gamers.com

12 hour restart, mostly daytime with about 1.5 hours of dusk for easy crash site hunting.

Numerous extra military buildings around airfields. Extra grocery stores, parts houses, construction sites, fire stations and hospitals.

Auto re-fuel and parts salvage.

If you're tired of being spawn killed and sniped for sport. If you're tired of hearing some chud say "welcome to DayZ" after he asks for your help then kills you. If you just want to play the game with mature, friendly people and active, helpful admins, come check us out.

i dont quite get how you mean no bandits? I mean im a hero but even i admit DayZ would be nothing without bandits.

• Like 1

i dont quite get how you mean no bandits? I mean im a hero but even i admit DayZ would be nothing without bandits.

To each, his own I say. Why troll? If you want to play with bandits, by all means, do so. I believe the game is about "survival" and yes, sometimes you need to kill to survive, But morons who play the game only to kill and anger other players are not welcome on our server. There are plenty of servers where PvP is allowed and encouraged, go play there.

In that case i wish you the best of luck.

Survival in DayZ isn't exactly hard, though... If it weren't for those darn bandits, the game wouldn't be interesting. I say good luck to your fledgling server, but that it may be in your best interest to make the zombies more of an actual challenge if you're going to be excluding one of the only interesting things about the game, instead of making the game a walk in the park.

If you think DayZ is hard, with the zombies, you may want to check out my signature.

Good luck!

Zetal

Thank you for the "Good Luck" wishes.

We have made many changes to add to the challenge. Our A.I. patrols will kill Zombies, Bandits and anyone who kills one of them. The many additional military buildings naturally spawn many more zombies, plus added grave yards that spawn Zs also. And you still need to beware of other players, you just don't have to worry about some bush wookie camping on the hill outside of Elecktro.