coocoo905

Looking for someone to play with

I have been playing Dayz for six or seven months now with my friend and we would like to group up with some more players. We usually play as heros, but will not hesitate to shoot if we are shot at. We usually play vanilla Dayz, but do play other forms of the mod. We are both 15 years old and would prefer someone around our age group to play with. We have skype and ts3 and vent and will use any of the three to communicate.

• Like 2

Hello there!

Feel free to come and check out the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, or TMW for short.

TMW is a friendly Hero clan that mainly operates along the Main Hive, our goal is to show that DayZ does not have to be shoot on sight, we tend to go around major cities offering aid to other players and dealing with hostile players cautiously.

When we're not doing that we are on medic operations, we have a sticky thread on this website created by Dr Wasteland MD, (our founder). In this thread playerscan request help from TMW, and then we will dispatch a team to their aid, this includes medical and general survival, food and water and such.

There is much more to us, and we cater for most styles of gameplay.

• Medic
  • Bodyguard
  • Supply & Logistics

Because of how TMW is set out it supports all types of players, New or Veteran, For our new players not only do we have our large 150+ Member community tohelp guide them, but we also have a dedicated rank within TMW known as "Mentors" to help you get to grips with the game.

Any way if you would like to know more go ahead and come onto our teamspeak and chat to a few of our members, and feel free to come and play on our main hive servers, which are monitored by active and friendly admins.

Contact info:

• Teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com
  • DayzMod.com Sticky Thread: Medic Thread
  • TMW Forum: tmwdayz.com
  • Gameservers: US2419 / EU2419

Edited by TMW MD~

Yeah, Il play with ya :D I'm English and 15 in a month so. Yeah skype: MiNiMcEntee007 TO show its you say something that relates to dayz. "Dude its [name] wanner play?" Asumming you say yes xD

Hey im 14. I'll play with you guys if you will have me! My skype is biggkahuna12. Add me if u want me!

I have been playing Dayz for six or seven months now with my friend and we would like to group up with some more players. We usually play as heros, but will not hesitate to shoot if we are shot at. We usually play vanilla Dayz, but do play other forms of the mod. We are both 15 years old and would prefer someone around our age group to play with. We have skype and ts3 and vent and will use any of the three to communicate.

Hey, I'd be happy to play with you. I'm 16 and already have a small group of players (between 14-18 years old I believe) and would be happy to have you join us. Please pm me your skype username if you are interested.