Sign in to follow this  
EKC-Shibuhya

Consideration: Youtube Support and Series

Hey there, I hope I got to the right forum to ask my question ^^ Would be nice if some of you give me some feedback here, maybe even someone from the DayZ mod team?

I read through the newbie guide and install guides... made me think: I myself like text, I love reading and I love reading such guides, but many wont like that ^^ Soooooo, I am building a youtube channel at the moment (mainly megaman series) but I want to make a weekend series and considered DayZ. My first Ideas no were:

-DayZ Tutorials on

-Installation

-Updating

-Joining servers

-DayZ newbie guide execution on

-Your first life

-general tips

-Zombie 101

-Quickstart guide

Alongside I will document key moments of my gameplay and capture some cool, freaky and epic stuff as I come along :)

So, community, what do you think? It's not about getting subs or something, because this is just the initial idea and I haven't done anything to this point. Maybe we could include these videos in the newbie guide too? I saw that the visual learning section only holds one video :)

Should I give it a go? :)

Yeahh! That would be cool and would help a lot of people survive longer.

I guess I'll do it then :) Since we spawn without any gear the game became even harder, so why not try and tell people how to survive longer :)