himilaniman

Starting small group of people

Hey guys im looking to start a dayz clan, i just want it to be like 3-4 people i've had the game for alittle over 4 months now and i play serious and i would hope you guys will too. what im looking for is people who know what they are doing and want to play the game for alot of the day with me and be open to join any server with me. I'd like it to be a hero clan by just killing any bandit on sight and helping people when they need it. If interested reply to this post and ill get back to you. ^^

Requirments:

Must be above 13years old

must have game for atleast 2 months

HAVE to be friendly to noobies

Be able to use all guns

Hey man, Í started a small group aswell, if you wanna give it a shot , add me on skype: destroyeroftomorrow

i would love to start a small group

im 18 years old

have game for 7 months

friendly:D

all guns used atleast once.

im from holland and my ping is almost always great.

i have approx 35fps at dayz.

hit me up on skype: xoetoetx

hi,

i´d like to join your group too ^^

15 years old

have the game since 2 1/2 months

and yes, i am able to use all guns and if there is a gun i cant use im going to learn how to use it ;)

Edited by ...

yo

i would like to join your group.

i am 14 years old

i have had the game for about 5 months now

i can play a lot and can use every gun and i play as a bandit but not to fresh spawns unless they are in our way or messing our mission up.

I am very skilled and if you are interested please pm me or post how to get intouch with you.

Thanks,

Michael

id like to join iv been looking for a small Group for a While now, i love using Tactics im 20 i play alot if anything too much haha Love using snipers pretty decent at Flying iv played for over a Year, Pm me if you Down :) oh and im UK timezone

First off I would like to say, LEGION OF HONOR GO STFU AND STOP POSTING YOUR FREAKING PICTURE ALL OVER THE FORUMS NO ONE GIVES A SHIZLE. Now that hats out of the way let me introduce myself. My name is Michael and my ingame name is mcc83. I have been playing dayz for about 4 to 5 months and of course I am friendly to noobs. I can use any weapon aslong as it will kill zombies. AND YES that includes tin cans. Beat that LegionOfHonor. I am really looking for a team exactly like this, to grow untill we have the best gear and the best camp.Message me for skype and what not. -mcc (yes I did spend 30 seconds on this post, hope your happy)