Sign in to follow this  
Crispypiglet

Web designer / Video maker needed ! :D

Good morning / afternoon guys and gals!

Me and a few friends have started a fairly popular team on a top 100 uk server and are looking to actually make the team official (of sorts) and have decided to setup a website (Yay!)

Is there any web designers or youtube/video makers out there that are interested? I am being fairly vague on details at the moment as there are a few exciting things in the pipeline (servers etc but dont want to commit right away)

We have a domain name and webserver to host the site (not game, Yet )

If anyone is interested please send me a pm or post :)

(preferably free however dependant on experience payment is an option)

Regards, Crispy Piglet

• Like 1

help would be appreciated :)

For a website you could go with a static html/css setup, quick and easy to post info. If you want a community you could use wordpress (free) or go for a forum and use phpBB (free) but for best results use an Invision Power Board like what this forum uses, not free but well worth the license fee.

Is it a video advertisement for your community you're looking for aswell?

yes mate a bit of a advert/ intro video to our community

yes mate a bit of a advert/ intro video to our community

If i have time at the end of this month then I may be interested. Will work for free, but dependant on workload (Frankieonpcin1080P was looking for some intros at some point in the near future.) However I can't gaurentee anything at all.

You can find my ARMA work on my channel.

Edited by ORiGiN Machinima
  • Like 2

If i have time at the end of this month then I may be interested. Will work for free, but dependant on workload (Frankieonpcin1080P was looking for some intros at some point in the near future.) However I can't gaurentee anything at all.

You can find my ARMA work on my channel.

I've seen your videos and they are very good :) working for free is a nice gesture and also rare thing :beans: beans for being a nice guy.

• Like 1

Wow that would be excellent !!! Pm me some details and we can chat about what u need ?

Depending on what you're able to offer I might make you a custom website. I've always wanted to do a site for a clan/server.

great thanks for your help good sir