Sign in to follow this  
Seri (DayZ)

Gorillas Epoch Servers

Love your Chernarus server but having some issues:

I can't get Panthera or Namalsk to work for the life of me. I'm not that savvy in Arma 2 so unless I can double click it from DayZCommander I'm out of luck.

I really tried to get Panthera to work:

Can you give a more detailed step by step?

- I downloaded and extracted into my Arma2OA folder so it's listed as @Panthera along with all the others.

- I opened Arma2OA and enabled the Panthera 2.9.

- Restarted Arma 2.

- I then tried Launching from DayZ Commander and from Arma2 Multiplayer but neither work.

Not sure what else to try.

Namalsk also doesn't work. I've only tried from DayZ Commander.

And now I'm having an issue on your Chernarus server.

I'm always spawning passed out and I don't wake up. The hour glass stays black. I've tried just leaving it for an hour in hopes someone/something killing me but no luck. Any help with this would be appreciated. Player ID: 72784454 - Just kill the character if thats what needs to happen. I just want to play! :D

okay, i will do my best to help you out. do you have the new epoch version 1.0.1 ? bc if you dont have it, it wont work. in your expansion where you enable the panthera, try to remove the @dayz so only @panthera is active. that worked out for me. if that didnt help, then please come to our teamspeak and we will try working on a solution with you..

Cheers..