Tyler77189

DayZ StandAlone Clan/The Saviours

http://d2bm3ljpacyxu...ownload (1).jpg

this picture, on that website of urs (http://blindout.webs.com/), is not dayz, but warz.

please make sure u dont make us puke next time. thank you.

Look at that, a rather. . odd way to contribute but thank you! I was wondering why that picture looked like S***. Let it be known that you already have made a small impact on the website do to your insight. Thank you!

One has to strive to perfection this world as hard as one can.

The Saviours are still looking for new members

Edited by Tyler77189

What servers do you guys usually play on? Home servers?

I hope this wasn't disbanded, I just want to play on a server that has good people so I know there is at least one person who isn't going to kill me on sight. Account is pending on the website.

Yea I'm pretty active, we don't got our own server at the moment. I'm not sure what my friend (Creator of the website(I did the background and came up with the name =D ) is going to do. He might possibly rent a server next month. I usually play on low populated servers around 10 players. A little less or a little more sometimes but when I'm on we are scavenging/surviving together as a team.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this then, even if it's not on a server owned by the group, just playing on the same server with like-minded people is nice. Like-minded meaning not KOS dickbags

This isn't going to be like one of those on-call "you tell us what server you're on and we will go to that server and help" kind of deal is it? Those are kind of lame. I guess its safe to assume "might possibly rent a server" means you will be sticking almost exclusively to that one. Makes sense when construction is added too.

Edited by lifelonghalo

Haha I know what you mean with KOS douche bags. Right now the website is more like a hub to find some new friends to play with and add on steam. From there basically it is the "Tell each other what server you're on" Though playing with friends or "clan members" every time you hop on is much nicer then soloing the harsh lands of DayZ especially with all those ass hats that kill you on the beach even when the only thing you possess is a flashlight with a battery. Also, can't wait for construction. . that's going to be sick!

I registered on the website, but everything is access denied.

Faded Potato wants access >:(

Hey, I'm a recently approved member. Just dropping by to say Happy New Year!

just started to play DayZ standalone and getting sick of getting sniped on the beach by a " KOS douche bags " . my last two life's I had to pick a server with 5 or less people on it just so I can get out of the costal towns. it would be cool to play with others like yourself that would like to help out other rather then KOS them. speaking about helping others had my 1st friendly death yesterday not knowing whit blood level is  I let someone take my blood and I fell unconscious with no way of gotten back up :( and that was like 5 mins after my 1st military base raid. :( well here hoping you guys accepted my registering on your website. hop to see you guys in game.

I also applied...

I'm looking for fun and nice people who i can help and maybe get some help from...

Playing solo gets kinda lonely... ironic for a game like DAYZ :)

I also play low pop server because too many players kos.  Can't blame them, i am sometimes tempted to do the same, but i always want to give a chance... and end up paying the price...  So i play solo on low pop, raid military bases and am pretty much as geared as could be.  Hunting zombies can only entertain you for awhile...

So it's either i find a nice group of people to adventure with, or i shoot at random people out of sheer boredom  :-)  j/k, can't bring myself down to that and wreck someone else's hard work  :-)

Hi.

I just Registered, on the website... I want to join you guys i hope that you are are well organized cause that makes in fun im 24 yrs old and live in Atlanta. Currently a Full time student and work part time but i do play a lot. Just looking for some new friends to play with because being alone wolf is risky lmao

Steam name: Sleeping Sheep

So close....

Finally found this forum thread and click the link supplied only to be told the website can't be found.