j123101

Ban Appeal for server US - 1257

Hey i was banned from server US - 1257 and it was a local ban, it says (nope)scripting)) so im guessing he thought i was scripting, i was not at all what so ever. What happend was me and my buddy were looting these guys that we just killed because they took our ATV and because they had a chopper, i started to lag out and my internet crashed, when it came back on and i called my friend back on skype he said some one was near him saying he was friendly, that guys (the admin) then killed my friend while i was trying to log back in, once i died the guy saw me right away and killed me. What i think happend was i think he thought that my friend teleported back to try and kill him, but it was really just be spawning back in. So i think he say my In game name, looked up my IP and banned me thinking that i was the guy he just killed and who he thought teleported back, but really was just me logging in after my internet crashed. So i would like to be unbanned from this server because i play on it with a couple of my friends and we like sticky to one server so we can set up bases and such. If you could do this i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

john123101

P.S my ID thing is:

01aa3f9f5582b91d9c2d14de0eeo6720

You had some strange activity in the logs, but it could have been my mistake (I scan a lot of them manually). I went ahead and removed you from the local ban, feel free to come play again.

Thanks for posting,

Gand.

I also got banned from US 1257. I played for about 5 min last night, got off, then came back on this morning, got instantly banned saying (nope)scripting)). I was using no scripts, I have not even touched the Arma 2 files. Here is my GUID: cac334d7ece7d8130c688df1ad189c19