nL.Jason

Server OFF due to the amount of servers there are, Use this as a TIP and don't get one untill standalone/another map comesout

HOME OF

GROUND ZERO

EXPERIENCE DAYZ IN A WAY LIKE IT'S MEANT TO BE

ADDED BUILDINGS                        REALISTIC GAMEPLAY

5esgmu.jpg                   zikc5j.jpg

// Dmr is not the only good gun left                          // No gamechanging military loot buildings

Only atmosphere changing.

CUSTOM ANTIHACKS              PERFORMANCE                WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?

2ui82di.jpg              dayz-logo.jpg

// 99.5% of the baddies are KEPT OUT    

WHAT ARE YOU STILL READING FOR?

NL1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1/103718) [uTC-2] [3DP:ON] [125+ VEHICLES/3 HELICOPTERS] [VETERAN] [OFFICIAL SERVER] [CUSTOM ANTIHACK] [FULL MOON/BRIGHT NIGHTS]]

IP - 5.153.8.199:3187

- No side chat - finally some sense. ( I think it gives players a better feeling to DayZ , you cant just get someones location etc. Also will make alot of fights over side go away )
- ThirdPerson is ON at the moment , I want this to be off , but I do what you guys want, ON or OFF? ( No thirdperson gives alot better experience if you got used to it, also prevents players from camping roofs or castles in elektro or zub castle, by peeking 3rd person ;) )
- JSRS Soundmod keys are installed on the server, feel free to use it if you'd like.
- Vanilla-like Server. With only atmosphere changing buildings. All military spawn locations are the same. You spawn with a bandage and a patrol pack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN PODAGORSK MAP GETS PUBLISHED, IF IT ACTUALLY WILL HAPPEN, ITS TIME TO PUT THAT ON THE SERVER!

Behavior 

• Don't annoy people in the lobby during loading by playing music or screaming!
  • Respect other players in-game. Don't troll, don't flame, don't abuse.
  • Don't impersonate moderators, administrators or developers.
  • Control yourself ingame, don't use voicecom to abuse other players.

CONSEQUENCES OF MISBEHAVIOR
  • Confirmed Hacking - Perm. Ban. Don't show your face again ;)
  • Suspected Hacking - Ban. Tell us your story, and we might be nice. Get caught in a lie - Perm. Ban.
  • Glitching (Inside buildings, terrain) - ONE WARNING. Will be followed by a temp. ban, then a Perm. Ban.
  • Duping - ONE DAY BAN. If heavily abused, - Perm Ban.
  • Otherwise exploiting the game or bugs.
Hosting : DayZ.ST      Admins : nobvious/mugen/Martin/ViktorReznov

ZPH0n.jpg
Edited by nL.Jason

Updated the map with buildings , also adding a trading outpost soon , and gonna host an event this friday , more info to come

Added custom buildings

- Skalisty island bridge AND a castle

- Kamenka

- NW Airfield added some barracks and a office , hospital

- NE Airfield , added 3 barracks and a firestation , a factory and added 4 more hangars

- Balota , added one barrack and firestation

- Zelenogorsk , added firestation and a hospital

I added much more but those are not really game changing as those listed above are , feel free to come and check it out ;)

bump // starting loadout removed , Tell me if you want unchallenging dayz back \o/

Bump , still need people to stay instead of connecting , and right after they are joined disconnect... lolwut is this :huh:

Hosting an event(admin convoy) tomorrow(saturday 26th of may 2013) Come and check it out!

Bump , event starting in one hour , have 0 players on this far , please come else I gotta cancel Q_Q