Sign in to follow this  
Drake-FIN-

Looking for FINNISH players.

So how is it...any community going on with the Finnish player base? If not introduct yourself in this thread and lets go surviving/pk'ing in a group.

Terve vaan.

Beginner with some ArmA experience here, it would be a nice change to work in a group. I do have a mic.

Feel free to PM me or add me in steam. Won't be able to play for a week, but I'm probably playing DayZ nonstop after that.

Yeah Im a beginner too. No Arma experience before. Would love the idea of getting a finnish group up.

nonii..

I have a lot experience in dayz, I've been playing about a month now. Had a little break, but started playing again. I don't have that much experience on this new update thingy.. like how easy they can spot you etc.. I have a mic and it works. If you wan't me in your group, add me in steam. If it's going to be over 3-4 players group, i'm out.

STEAM

Moooro.

I am pretty beginner with this, have been playing for like 2 weeks. Feel free to PM me or add me at steam, joni673. I do have a mic ec.

I've been playing the series since the release of Operation Flashpoint. I'm currently ranking 1st for the most zombies killed (Alive) in the leaderboards, so I have considerable experience in DayZ and the game itself. PM me.

nonii..

I have a lot experience in dayz' date=' I've been playing about a month now. Had a little break, but started playing again. I don't have that much experience on this new update thingy.. like how easy they can spot you etc.. I have a mic and it works. If you wan't me in your group, add me in steam. If it's going to be over 3-4 players group, i'm out.

STEAM

EDIT:

add me in STEAM

no matter how many players.

I havent been playing at all, but when i get my new computer (In a week or so), ill play with anyone who wants to play. I do have a mic and PM me for my steam if you want to play.

Morjensta =)

im a fairly active dayz survivor 280'ish hours played. im looking for a few fellow finnish survivors to accompany me and my friend. the more the merrier and so that we can setup our own little place in the woods :) were laid back players who play the game like its supposed to be played.

add me on steam Havokki (the one with the trollface). if you want to come play with us

moro pojat (ja tytöt)

I do sort of like the idea of running with a gang. Not too much into banditry, though, so I probably wouldn't join up on such games. But any looting and/or goofing around would be fantastic in a nice gang. I've been playing for quite some time, and I have former experience from the ARMA series.

Ja ehkä kannattais kertoo että olen ruotsinkielinen. Siis, jos haluatte pitää oman lemmikki-hurrin joukossa, niin täällä olen :)

Steam: belthos (b/w facepalm pic)

moro

just started playing maybe a week ago and looking for a group or just someone to play with I have a winchester and two mags and out of food so contact me on steam: perunalastu77

Terve

So yeah i have an akm with two mags and m1911 with one mag.(i also have a tent) I have been playing about a week,so add me on steam if u are finnish.My steam is cruzherzombie

Tervehdys

Armas reporting in. Been playing for a couple of weeks now and would like to think that I have all the stuff down that comes to solo play, but it's kind of getting lonely. I've mostly been playing on FI1 and have some stuff there, but it's nothing I can't depart with if given the option to play with a group if need be. Have a working mic and I'm not afraid to use it.

Add me on steam if you're interested in grouping up. Profile is here

#dayz.fi @ Quakenet. Multiple people, small and friendly community, you can and should ask for tips, etc. I myself been looking company and been playing with couple persons from there :) Hit me (Caniz) on irc if you want to play sometimes!

Iltaa.

Let me know if you want to play with me too! I'm currently going rogue / with a single friend, but we could use some company from all you finnish players out there. We are already established in this game, but its more fun to play with a group.

Pm me if you'd like to know my steam / skype / etc.