Sign in to follow this  
Whodatkid13

Origins Mature Bandit Group

Hello i have been playing Dayz for about 5 months and have decided that I need a group. Especially in Origins with everyone having villages with tons of people. Then there is me defending against 6-8 people. Dieing almost every time by getting flanked, or just the fact there there is so many of them. So I thought I should make or join my own group. I will not be the leader there will be no leader. If there is a leader than he normally tries bossing everyone around and hurts the team. Also i can not imagine going to salvation by my self and finding more people. I play on a all day server. I know how to make houses and garages, but have not made one yet. The group will also have several requirements. The requirements may not be very difficult to match, but are some basics that are needed.

Age: 13+ he might be a squeaker, but he might save your ass a few times.

Experience: 3 months at the minimum.

Map knowledge: have somewhat knowledge on Origins. Won't be asking questions every 2 second.

Killing players: must have killed 5 players.Like i said they are not very difficult requirements but are needed. just fill out the application at the bottom and i will check every hour. Here is also the roles you can pick.

Sniper

Assault

Heavy

There is no medic because i have one system when playing with people. If everyone has a blood bag, Morphine, Painkillers, Epipen. Have to have at least one of each then no one will need to be a medic and then everyone can help each other. Not one person running with no cover to help a guy when we can all be able to help him.

Experience:

How long have you been playing Origins?

Amount of players killed:

Role:

Edited by Whodatkid13

Hey man, i've just posted a similar recruiment thread. I would love to team up. Only one thing, are you currently playing on a server or are you willing to start fresh?

hey dude i want to start playing origins i have tried a couple of times but yeah quite hard to find friendlies to help and i agree with your way of playing if you have a server you play already let me know the ip. so i can check out how my ping is and also do you use ts3 or skype as i dont have skype but i do have ts3 i like it more as its push to talk and my house can be quite noisy so just incase i will add my app lol

Experience: about 2 months

Origins experience: about 1 week

Players killed: quite alot as am bandit in 1 server and hero in another

Role: assault/sniper am efficient with either

thanks

Hey guys, if you are looking for Origins bandit, hit me up on skype: destroyeroftomorrow

Join CLA!

Edited by Reqq