Byoamie

Looking for members (5+ people group)

My friends and I (3 of us total) have been playing for a while now, and are very familiar with all of Chernarus at this point. All we really are looking for are a few experienced, or new but willing to learn members to join us. We're pretty much a bandit group, with some morals. Hopefully will be ~5+ people in total eventually to decimate other groups and have fun.

Edit:

Feel free to add me on skype to talk, still looking for 1 more person to come join us.

Edited by Byoamie
  • Like 1

Im a player with about a year of experience.

16 years old.

Edited by Salted Snake

Yeah i'm 14 but am very experienced so pm me if you want to get together and talk and/or get my skype

Yo Yo!

I have been playing Dayz for over a year and very experienced in chenaruas.

I am 23, live in the pacific northwest and have a mic.

Would love to do banditry with yall :D

• Like 1

hey whats up bro, i used to play DayZ a while ago, and i stopped, but im looking to get back into it, just looking for a group of people to play with to have fun, some pvp and etc. Im not the best but i do learn quick. Im 23 btw, and i have Skype and RaidCall. message me back!

Hey guys, I'm a member of this group as well. Sorry we haven't got back to any of you yet, this week has been a bit swamped. We're West Coast US (Southern California) and are usually on almost every day. We work through group calls on Skype and tend to do quite well when we co-ordinate as team. Message either Byoamie or myself for some more details and we'll see about getting you in the group. See you in there! :D

• Like 1

I'm sorry if I didn't get back to a couple of you, I'm trying to respond to you one by one so that we don't get like 9 people joining us. I replied to most people, but feel free to add me on skype if you want to join us.