Sign in to follow this  
kushdaddybig

Need some dayz friends

I would really like a friend to play dayz with that is skilled at the game and is fine with being a bandit. i dont want any trolls or hackers. I am only 13 btw. I would like a atleast 3/4 people in my squad. I also play wasteland to so if u want to play that we can. Anybody can join and i want you to have a mic and skype.I have you join my squad and we can have a fun time :D

Edited by nwbtu

You are on the wrong forum if you think we'd be okay with a 12 year old bandit, running around killing people for no reason. Go back to Call of Duty...

@Filas02 - I don't know who nominated you to speak for the whole community but next time keep it to yourself. Next time you'll get a warning.

@nwbtu - Welcome to the forum, ignore douches like the guy above and enjoy the forum.

• Like 1

You are on the wrong forum if you think we'd be okay with a 12 year old bandit, running around killing people for no reason. Go back to Call of Duty...

That was very rude of you to say that. If you don't have anything nice to say to people then shut up, Idc if im not as old of you, that doesn't really mean anything than how people my age act, so shut your mouth and keep it to yourself please. Edited by nwbtu

lol...

my sides.

the hurt.

@NWBTU check out the server list forum and just try to make friends in game.

i met a few cool amigos looting ele and cherno markets.

goodluck

Hey dude add me on skype: "declan lon" I am 14 turned it last week so not far from your age. I'm skilled with the game (played it since june) and couldent care less if we're bandits, heroes or survivors.