Alden (DayZ)

Free Guns! A Fresh Start

FADETOBLACK

This Wednesday (5/22 @ 9pm EST) I will be hosting a gun giveaway! All varieties of weaponry and munitions free to the community out of the kindness of my heart and the cramped inventory of my camping tents. All weapons are legitimate and everyone is entitled to take part in this event.

Where can I get these guns? - you may ask. Find me and my wares at The FTB mansion on Skalisty island. (If enough support rallies around the event, transportation across the straight will be provided.)

Sounds like a free-for-all deathmatch! - you may be inclined to believe. Though the possibility exists, security precautions will be taken but no promises made.

Procedure:

The rifles made available to the community are FREE. You are not required to bring anything to barter or exchange for the merchandise. That being said, all participating survivors must arrive unarmed. Handguns are permitted for personal defense against the infected but unholstered primary weapons will be perceived as a threat and treated as such.

Participants will be allowed to peruse all of the wares provided at the FTB mansion before making a selection. Your products must be placed inside your backpack. Survival ACU backpacks will be provided; however, feel free to bring a larger bag to take home more loot! After filling your bag safe passage to the mainland will be provided.

During this event Skalisty Island will serve as a No Fly Zone.

Inventory: The products made available will range from L85 variants to the MK17 rifles recently added to the server, camping tents to binoculars, M9's to Colt 45's. Food and drink will be provided. Feel free to RSVP to this event at fadetb.us

Chernarus IP: 173.192.200.74 Port : 2532

TEAMSPEAK: fadetb.typefrag.com:8690

• Like 2

This event has been confirmed. Security and transportation will be provided.

New update to the event! Anyone who shows up in a hero skin may be able to leave with satchel charges... maybe

Again feel free to RSVP to this event on the forum for preferred treatment in the form of heli-taxi to and from the event.

Edited by Alden
  • Like 1

this sounds cool, might have to check it out

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. Those stale guns shoot so crookedly and taste flat anyway. To wit nonetheless, I hope the event goes well for you, and you pull it off without a glitch.

I will be amazed if no one goes full auto once they have a weapon. I may have to go and stand around as a spectator just to see it.

I like free guns , lets hope all goes well, last i checked admins are quite good at taking down hackers on that server.

• Like 1

Guns. I like guns. I like free guns even more. But you know what's better? Free road flares. That brings the precum to my penis.

• Like 1

The hour is approaching!

Just a few reminders:

Skalisty Island is under martial law. No one is allowed on the island with a primary weapon drawn or they will be treated as hostile. A no fly zone is also in effect for the immediate territory around Skalisty Island as well.

Join our teams peak for guaranteed FREE GUNS! (fadetb.typefrag.com:8690)

When you arrive on the island place all the loot you want into your inventory and backpack but again, do not equip a primary weapon! Can not stress that enough.

With the upcoming patch this kind of gear will be exponentially more difficult to find so get it now while its free! Vehicles will be made available to early arrivals as well so dont miss out on a fresh start on a new server.

• Like 1

Oh, I missed the event? I was playing wasteland instead and went to a random car and got a Lapua.

Seriously, what is the point of having dayz with uber weapons? If you want deathmatch with your leet free weapon, play a different arma mod. The dayz point is to have to risk everything for something good.

Yes, I get it...server promotion and all, but just silly how people jump all over the easy path, missing the real goal of the dayz experience.